TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Non SVT/Non PA dealership orders

rmustgt

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how you use passive voice to avoid responsibility for ordering the mods. Just remember that every time you order a mod for the GT500, Tanamanana banana Santana gets a mod for her CS also. :hysterical:

Please don't tell her that I did not order her a set of chrome nuts. :hysterical:

However, I did get her a shorty antenna. :ohsnap:

• 2 weeks later...
Update: 298 days on material hold. Crossing my fingers for good luck for my Feb 2nd call.

:banghead:

Rick,

Has your rep told you what month that the order would be pulled. They control the orders and need to tell you what the heck is going on.

Rick,

Has your rep told you what month that the order would be pulled. They control the orders and need to tell you what the heck is going on.

The regional rep said Q2, 2007 delivery (i.e. April, May or June)

Does anyone know how I can get contact info for the Mountain West Regional Director? It might help calm my nerves if I could talk to him/her directly. I don't feel comfortable asking my dealer for that info...it would feel like I'd be saying I don't trust them.

Does anyone know how I can get contact info for the Mountain West Regional Director? It might help calm my nerves if I could talk to him/her directly. I don't feel comfortable asking my dealer for that info...it would feel like I'd be saying I don't trust them.

Rick,

I know the Mtn West Market, NW zone manager, but not the director.

I only asked about the 'director' because that's who wrote the letter to my dealer. Do you think the zone manager you mentioned would be able to tell me anything about my order?

If you PM me the dealer code and the order number, I will e-mail her the info and ask her pretty please. In fact, waite, I will PM you my e-mail so you can send it to me direct. State your case in the e-mail because I will most likely forward it to her direct from you.

Rob.

If you PM me the dealer code and the order number, I will e-mail her the info and ask her pretty please. In fact, waite, I will PM you my e-mail so you can send it to me direct. State your case in the e-mail because I will most likely forward it to her direct from you.

Rob.

Thanks, Rob! Email sent.

Rob.

Hey Grabbre,

Is that waite thing cause your too close to the bordre? :hysterical2:

Sorry, I can't help....but if you call the regional manager, they will likely tell your dealer...and then your dealer will think you didn't trust them. Either way you do it, same result.

I'm rooting for you...and at least I gave you a date. :hysterical2:

Dave

• 2 months later...

Quote from Danny Andrews @ ANDREWS FORD, " Joe, its official your GT500 has been built."

NonSVT/PA dealer 2Q build date has finally come. Finally.

All the waiting, all the expectations, PSDS, new car fever, and especially reading posts from others about their build dates, bucked date, on rail car, delivery dates....

Again I will say, I am just glad to be a future owner of a Shelby GT 500, especially at MSRP.

Part of the fun of it all has been reading this forum on a daily basis.

P.S. Corsa axle back exhausts arrived today

Quote from Danny Andrews @ ANDREWS FORD, " Joe, its official your GT500 has been built."

All the waiting, all the expectations, PSDS, new car fever, and especially reading posts from others about their build dates, bucked date, on rail car, delivery dates....

Again I will say, I am just glad to be a future owner of a Shelby GT 500, especially at MSRP.

Wow, great deal dude. Keep us posted.

Congrats!! :banana piano:

Are you going to pull a Grabber and track it every 10 minutes it's on the rail?? :ohsnap:

HUGE CONGRATS MAN!!

:headspin: :happy feet: :banana piano:

Archived