TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Going to vegas next week

timmyer

Does anyone know how to contact Don Beson to set up an owners tour in Vegas? thanx Steve

Try 702-942-7325, ext. 145. That's the number listed for him on the Air Bag recall info I received from the factory this afternoon.

I heard somewhere there might be an special owners tour this year where you get the "buyers" tour, not just the general info public tour.

Erik

Does anyone know how to contact Don Beson to set up an owners tour in Vegas? thanx Steve

I'm headed out there next week so I sent an e-mail asking to meet with Don and get the VIP owners tour. They actually called me yesterday and told me that the tour is 45 minutes long and there is no such thing as a extended tour for owners. She mentioned that we could only view the areas that are not off limits to the public. I can't remember the name of the lady I talked with, but she was very nice and guaranteed that we would enjoy ourselves. I'm going to give it a shot again when I get there. Can't hurt to try! :happy feet:

Get "A", I have the same car and plan on getting the Black Razor's, they look amazing. Good luck and have fun.

Jim

I was at Shelby on Friday and saw the Razors in black. I was looking at 07SGT399's car, and lo and behold a black GT500 with black razors is pulled in next to it. Viola! Both next to each other. How cool.

Which looks better. A or B (think of it as the eye test):

A:

DSC_0195.jpg

B:

DSC_0196.jpg

Both

DSC_0197.jpg

Now I'm tending to vote for A. Holy cow, there goes another $2500.

Ford/Shelby are smart. If they put all of this stuff (electrochromic mirror, HD radio, and now totally cool tires and wheels) on the car to begin with it would cost a whole bunch more money, yet we think nothing of dropping about $4K afterwards... And I haven't even added the supercharger yet. There goes the HD TV for a while longer.

Greetings all from Vegas! I finally made the pilgrimage to the holy land this morning at am. I must first start off by saying how friendly everyone at Shelby autos is, thats a great group of people Mr. Shelby has there. The museum was very cool , getting to see the very first cobra in person was a Hallmark moment for me :cry: (just kidding, but almost)

I only slightly melted my credit card in the gift shop :spend: and got a really sweet jersey and lots of other goodies to fill my bags (plural) :D

The tour started promptly at 10:30, It was really well done and everyone there had a great time. It ran about 45 minutes and ended there for everyone...but me :ninja:

I peaked my head in over at the mod shop and ran into none other than Bud, I can see why he is so well liked , we talked Shelby gt stuff for and he is very knowledgeable. Mr. Shelby has himself a top notch group of people there.

Lastly I got a quick peak at about 30 something :drool: ready to ship, Super snakes, and th anniversary cars. There must have easily been 20,000 horse power worth of Shelby's in that building, WOW!!

I took lots of pics, but sadly am on the computer in the hotel lobby right now and can't load the pics.

All in all a great day and definitely the highlight of my trip, I really can't say enough good things about the folks over at Shelby, I had a great time and would go back in a heartbeat.

Well see you all on the 12th or so, tomorrow we are off to California, and I have a 9-10 hr drive in front of me, in a rented caravan..yuck

Archived