TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First Customer SS's

Congrats again 725. Oasis is the Shelby tracking system for all cars modified. It will be available to us at some point in the future. Minor tweeks don't count, it's got to be 100%.

OASIS (On-Line Automotive Service Information System) is a Ford tracking system that SAI has access to. I understand SAI will enter the mods done to your car on this system. Ford can track warranty issues and any work that has been done to your car at dealerships. Not sure the general public has or will have access to OASIS. They should be able to give owners a print out for their records.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OASIS (On-Line Automotive Service Information System) is a Ford tracking system that SAI has access to. I understand SAI will enter the mods done to your car on this system. Ford can track warranty issues and any work that has been done to your car at dealerships. Not sure the general public has or will have access to OASIS. They should be able to give owners a print out for their records.

That would be very interesting..

Hey guys,

This is my car. I picked it up in Vegas Friday the 21st. DOes that make me the first delivery? I think mine was also the first customer built car. Doesnt matter to me. The car is awesome. So much fun. The folks at Shelby were awesome and I can't speak highly enough about them. If you are in L.A I am going to drive the car to SUper SUnday car show in Calabasas this Sunday Morning.

I WILL SEE YOU THERE.

I am also schedualed for the SS package and would be nice to see one up close.

Vic B.

Hey boys,

I just Called to order the pulley to get the SS more power. Why you ask, because I'M NUTS!! Will have 725 to the wheels vs about 680 to the wheels now on pump gas still but I will run 100 octane

I was thinking I was nuts, but now I know Im NOT!!! :hysterical: Do you mind if I ask what the pulley with the new tune will cost? Im always interested in MORE POWER!!!!!!

michael morris

Got the call wed that my 725 Red coupe was ready for pickup... :happy feet: :happy feet: leaving to pick it up next week in time for Shelbyfest in Herman...it's MM's twin.. :hysterical:

Reg

Awesome, please let me know when you get her so I can put it down on the spreadsheet.

michael morris

KB said the tune on our car is adaptive for the pulley upgrade so pulley cost is only cost< about 125 bucks and doesnt say super snake on it.

I was thinking I was nuts, but now I know Im NOT!!! :hysterical: Do you mind if I ask what the pulley with the new tune will cost? Im always interested in MORE POWER!!!!!!

michael morris

• 4 weeks later...

I have just e-mailed Bud to get him on the Ball with our photos. LOL

Hopefully he will be here soon, also I am going to be taking a bunch of photos today and tomorrow for the site, lots of SS being built right be side me a cool site to see.

Sharon

I have just e-mailed Bud to get him on the Ball with our photos. LOL

Hopefully he will be here soon, also I am going to be taking a bunch of photos today and tomorrow for the site, lots of SS being built right be side me a cool site to see.

Sharon

I take it you are at SAI watching them do your K.R.

Archived