TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT 08'

Frederic Dumong

Hi Everybody,

I have a special question: Is there any possibility to find out with the normal VIN number if it is a real Shelby from Vegas or not ? I got the VIN Number of a car and not the special Shelby Registration Number. When I entered the VIN number in the Shelby GT VIN search; it marks that the vehicle is completed and shipped. Does this mean the car has been finished at Shelby's and shipped to the Dealer?

Thanks for help..

Hi Everybody,

I have a special question: Is there any possibility to find out with the normal VIN number if it is a real Shelby from Vegas or not ? I got the VIN Number of a car and not the special Shelby Registration Number. When I entered the VIN number in the Shelby GT VIN search; it marks that the vehicle is completed and shipped. Does this mean the car has been finished at Shelby's and shipped to the Dealer?

Thanks for help..

Yep! It might already be at the dealer

Hi Everybody,

Thanks for help..

To answer your first question...this is what shows up in OASIS when a dealer runs the vin....

WARNING MESSAGES

SHELBY GT W/ FORD RACING PARTS INSTALLED,FOR COVERAGE

So it does show it is a Shelby

Hi- thanks for the answer.

I can't wait to get it. :happy feet:

but damned 6 long weeks to wait. :cry:

Why 6 weeks?

If vin tracker shows shipped then it should be there or be there any day.

All of ours still showed "arrived at SAI" after it was already here. So based on history of how behind they have been with vin tracker they usually show up by the time they update the vin tracker.

Archived