TEAM SHELBY FORUM

To my SGT FAMILY!

Michael Morris

To the big man Michael,

What can I say? She is a beauty, you earned it, well deserved. Its amazing how much these cars and this forum has changed all our lives. It has for me, I hope I am not speaking out of turn to put you in that group.

Thanks to you and Brandi and Michelle for all you have done and will do for our Shelby family.

and I couldnt think of a better place to make my 2000 post than in a topic named....

"To My Shelby Family"

CONGRATULATIONS! :bowdown: :party2:

MM

You one very fortunate person to have the privilege of owning a Shelby SS. That is the ultimate car in my opinion.

I know that you will take extremely good care of this car.

I wish you the best and enjoy the ride.

Im VERY BLESSED that this has worked out for me. Im total CRANKED up about this car.

michael morris

Truly awesome car. Perfect. Of course you already knew that. It's probably just me but I think the SS should been part of your salary as a moderator on this site. I know it's just my opinion..doesn't mean much. But I have read many of your posts on many :slapfight: topics, and you most often come out as the "man of reason". You are a great addition to this forum. The car is well deserved.

Just remember, I have first dibs on the car when you sell it!....except... I guessing you are more in the "drive it like you stole it" camp vs the "garage queen" camp. Might have to have a mechanic do the once over. Enjoy :hysterical:

Truly awesome car. Perfect. Of course you already knew that. It's probably just me but I think the SS should been part of your salary as a moderator on this site. I know it's just my opinion..doesn't mean much. But I have read many of your posts on many :slapfight: topics, and you most often come out as the "man of reason". You are a great addition to this forum. The car is well deserved.

Just remember, I have first dibs on the car when you sell it!....except... I guessing you are more in the "drive it like you stole it" camp vs the "garage queen" camp. Might have to have a mechanic do the once over. Enjoy :hysterical:

Thanks Berg. You might have to get in touch with my Grand Kids to try and buy it. :hysterical: I dont drive a car much but when I do you would think it was stolen!!!!

michael morris

Well I guess I finally found a good race for my new Challenger! :hysterical: J/K with ya! Anything to take your mind away from the wait.

I've been on a list for over a year and I should get the Challenger early May, and I'm so excited already. I'm sure you haven't slept for a few days now that it's so close! :happy feet:

Hey Michael.

Just to chime in with the guys who will take care of it for you....As it passes through Atlanta, have the driver stop off here and I'll wash it for you. I'd hate for you to see it first hand with that layer of dust on it...Don't worry, I won't use a towel to dry it off...just a quick blow dry at 155mph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :superhero:

Just don't let my SGT see me....It will be very jealous.

Thanks Andy, but I think Bud said he had it good and clean and its in an enclosed trailor. Ill take my chances :hysterical:

Kelsy, I think the new challenger is AWESOME. I cant buy anything but a FORD and wouldnt have it any other way.

07SGT come when ever you get ready. Just give me a day or two notice so that I can have her FULL og GO JUICE :happy feet:

Sue, I have NO idea!! But its going to be a blast finding out

michael morris

Archived