TEAM SHELBY FORUM

To my SGT FAMILY!

Michael Morris

Most of yall came over from the shelby forums and know that Im getting a SS. Well she is finally leaving SAI on the way home. I posted some pictures in the SS forum, but I dont know how many SGT guys venture over there. So I want to post a link for my SGT FAMILY to see them

michael morris

http://forum.teamshelby.com/forums/index.p...=26170&st=0

Beautiful Michael, I know you'll enjoy it. Thanks for the linky, I probably wouldn't have seen it otherwise. Will have to venture over there once in a while. Jim like red :happy feet:

Jim

Michael, Congrats to you for one bad ass ride :dance:. I really like the look of the red w/black stripes. You're the kind of car dealer that everybody wished they would have bought their Shelby's from. You're probably already smiling from ear to ear. So you get your new baby next week, whens the real one due? How your wife doing? Hope all is going well.

Godfather,

On this most auspicious occasion, I've taken the liberty of placing a $100 donation in your name with the Perry, GA Police Benevolent League. Cheif Potter assures me that your first five burnouts will be "looked upon with vague indifference." After that, you're on your own!

That was a joke, but I'm not kidding when I wish you all the best with your Beast. Have fun and keep the shiny side "up."

Gary

I guess there really are benefits to being the godfather!Man is that one sweet ass ride!One question.Have you ever driven a car with 725HP before?Nothing like setting the tires on fire at 100+MPH!BE CAREFUL.Need someone to show you how to drive that thing?I'll be happy to try!

As always your collections will be here on Sunday.

MIchael, congrads on a well earned and beautiful ride. I cant wait to hear about the first ride! Are you going to the tasca show this year? If so I look forward to meeting you :)

So I dont look like a post whore :happy feet:

PP,ilmor,Gtjonny,hyper,dreamride,hardluck,goakley--- Thank yall. Im very excited for the car to get here. I wont be sleeping much in the next week!!!

SGT2666- Shes MINE (really more like my wifes :hysterical: )

stump-- anytime

swede-- You got to love RED. Fastest color in a SS

Kelsey-- The hood is what sold me. Looks great on a mustang

Avid--Thats what I love about a small town, I KNOW all the police!!! :superhero:

Pottydr-- Thats why I posted the link. I wanted YALL to know about it and share the exitement with me

SGT1234-- 2 hours south. Come on down the dinners on me!!!

07 Shelby GT-- Nope, but I had never ridden a motorcycle either. Figured the best way to learn was to jump on and see what happens :hysterical3: I see you on Sunday with the payments :hysterical:

Webba--Im going to try and make it up. I talked to Roger the other day about it.

I hope I didnt forget anyone. Yall make this forum a fun place to hang out and I wanted to share my excitement with my FAMILY!!!!

michael morris

Michael,

Look just like an SGT - only different!

Congrats on a smokin' car. Thanks for all you have done for our hobby and helping owners and cars find each other.

Hope to meet you at future Georgia activities.

That would be AWESOME. Mustang club in Macon is having a Mustang and Ford show next month for the Cherry Blossem. Im thinking of going up to it. Let me know if your close by.

michael morris

I just really love the red and black stripe. This is really a great looking car. It remindes me of the color of my first car - a red Plymouth Arrow Jet with flat black stripes and hood. Which leads me to my next question, are the black stripes gloss black or flat black. I think flat black would really be kick ass.

I just really love the red and black stripe. This is really a great looking car. It remindes me of the color of my first car - a red Plymouth Arrow Jet with flat black stripes and hood. Which leads me to my next question, are the black stripes gloss black or flat black. I think flat black would really be kick ass.

First, Did you just compare and SS with a Plymouth Arrow Jet? :hysterical::hysterical3:

They are FLAT BLACK. I cant wait to see it in person. I have seen both the red and orange SSs at SAI, but never been very close to them

michael morris

Archived