TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Adjustable Front Sway Bar Links

Who has installed them and what are your opinions and set up?

Yes, I have the Steeda street adj. links with the Steeda front sway bar and billett brackets, nice for the track but on the street most Folks are goung to set-and-forget them. They really work in conjunction with the sway bar in that the Steeda front bar has three holes for the links so you can adjust the firmness by switching holes and adjust for off-sets with the adj. end links, I suppose you could call that a two-way adjustable sway bar IMO but I've never seen it explained that way.

How much track time do you do? I'm planing on 6-8 track day events this year, my first will be at Thunder Hill next weekend; this will be my first outting with the new suspension so I'll get to play with the sway bars and other adj. components to see what they will do.

Yes, I have the Steeda street adj. links with the Steeda front sway bar and billett brackets, nice for the track but on the street most Folks are goung to set-and-forget them. They really work in conjunction with the sway bar in that the Steeda front bar has three holes for the links so you can adjust the firmness by switching holes and adjust for off-sets with the adj. end links, I suppose you could call that a two-way adjustable sway bar IMO but I've never seen it explained that way.

How much track time do you do? I'm planing on 6-8 track day events this year, my first will be at Thunder Hill next weekend; this will be my first outting with the new suspension so I'll get to play with the sway bars and other adj. components to see what they will do.

Thanks for the response. I am signed up for 3 right now but I see that growing. I will also be trying my new suspension with the end links, Fays2 watts link and upper and lower adjustable control arms.

Archived