TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Keeping it STOCK

sudden

I know there are a lot of members that like to modify their SGTs. We have a wonderful Mod shop we can spend our money on and hood scoop fixes. I have left everything stock on mine, even the crummy hood scoop. How many out there have keep theirs bone stock as well. SUDDEN. :cheerleader:

I know there are a lot of members that like to modify their SGTs. We have a wonderful Mod shop we can spend our money on and hood scoop fixes. I have left everything stock on mine, even the crummy hood scoop. How many out there have keep theirs bone stock as well. SUDDEN. :cheerleader:

Now where the fun is that!

Im just kidding. I love a car that is stock. I look for 60s-80s cars that are Hot Rods and STOCK!!!

Enjoy the ride

michael morris

We'll see how long that lasts. The mod bug is a persistent creature. All I was going to do was a CAI and tune. Now look at my signature. It's an addiction and I need help.

...once the bug bites, it's all downhill!

Sequential turn signals, floor mats, interior map light trim, hub caps, engine dress-up, prop rod, and I just added the lower billet grill and a bra!

Now I'm dreaming of a Paxton, big brakes, new wheels.........OMG, where will it end!?

SEF

AKA:

Mine is bone stock as well with nothing at all planned. I would like to some day make a trip out of coming down to SAI in Vegas and getting it SC'd but that could be years from now, if ever. I think I might add some engine dress up goodies and new hood pins, etc. Just wee things.

Not so fast ilmor, I seen those black wheels on your SGT :redcard:

Ha ha!! That was only for the winter tires...I still have the polished bullits and original tires which will be back on soon!! :happy feet:

Its always better to BEG forgiveness than ASK permission.

michael morris

I can hear it now..."ummmmm, honey, Michael said it's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission" followed by the next day newspaper headlines "man has cold air intake and boot removed from rectum-angry wife begs for forgiveness"!! can we quote you on that Michael? :hysterical3:

I'm not planning anything major, but it's subject to change! :happy feet:

So far, just lower grille and fogs and sequential tail lights installed at SAI, dealer installed GT500 spoiler, shorty billet antenna, steeda intake elbow, autographed visor, shelby logo console cover, upgraded shelby hood pins and signature edition floor/trunk mats. That's all I have planned to do at this point.

If my dad follows through with his threat of spending my inheritance on a GT500---I may help him spend even more of it (possibly even my sister's share) on mods!!! :hysterical:

Actually, thinking about this further - one thing that attracted me to the Shelby GT is that it is a Mustang GT which already has all the mods I would have done, probably more in fact. Plus, I have the added bonus of owning a Shelby! I rarely find the time or money to do mods, so I'm way ahead this way!

Mods I have done so far: lower grille, sequential tail lights, MTX hood props, underhood hardware, slotted and drilled rotors (oem size), hawk brake pads, speed bleeders, painted the rear end (my back still hurts), 8" antenna (still have the original chopped a new one down), shock tower covers, and plenum cover.

Future: Supercharger, Fays2 watts and other little things!

Adam

Archived