TEAM SHELBY FORUM

@#$= Blu Babe is Born!

Badboy

Blu Babe has arrived Late Saint Pat's day.

May dealer called at 6:15 PM and said it's being unloaded. Didn't get the message until this morning.

Went out in the rain and looked her over! Not even prepped yet. Vista Blue, white stripes looks great!

I won't bring Blu Babe home until a couple dealer options are installed. FRPP CAI, Short throw shifter and 3.73 gear.

Can't wait......

IMG_1608_blu1.jpg

IMG_1608_blu1.jpg

May dealer called at 6:15 PM and said it's being unloaded. Didn't get the message until this morning.

Went out in the rain and looked her over! Not even prepped yet. Vista Blue, white stripes looks great!

I won't bring Blu Babe home until a couple dealer options are installed. FRPP CAI, Short throw shifter and 3.73 gear.

Can't wait......

Congrats BadBoy see you bought the FAST colour Enjoy

Can't wait......

Congrats, Badboy!!!!

Thank You all for the comments! It's really 'FUN and EXCITING'.

I set up the FRPP parts with the dealer before Blu Babe came in.,, Had the parts on the self.

If your dealer Toneman55 won't install FRPP options, they either don't have a master mechanic or don't realize there is money to be made.... Maybe they don't want to be bothered with Ca laws and inspections?

I keep telling the dealer people that everyone makes money, Sales, Parts dept. and Service. If I keep buying FRPP they make even more....... You have to educate them.

I found the parts guys had a brand new FRPP book! They evidently didn't have one before! Service had done GT500 work before when owners brought them parts. So they didn't talk to the parts dudes.....

The Sales guy never met the part manager before! So I thought I was teaching the dealer how to do aftermarket sales.

For warranty all you need to do is print the warranty page out of the FRPP catalog and give it to them to read up. They only have to call FRPP to tell what they put on the GT. I will follow-up with the warranty dudes when it's done.

Archived