TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Will there be a 2009 Super Snake Package?

Hi,

I looked through the forums and did not see anything so I apologize if this was covered elsewhere.

If Ford confirms a 2009 GT500, will there be a 2009 SS Package available?

Welcome to SS land :happy feet:

This was discussed about a month ago and I cant find it either. Miss Amy said that she didnt know if SAI would do an 09 or not. She left it open. I feel that they MIGHT come out with another package if Ford does and 09. Just a different package. Of course I dont know what package that would be, but thats what Im thinking, for whatever thats worth.

michael morris

If you sign up for a SS conversion today, it might be 2009 before you are called up to have it built...so in that sense, yes, yes there will be a 2009 SS... :hysterical2:

Allow me to :slapfight: like a little girl... :hysterical3:

Warren you just went to the bottom of the list! :hysterical2:

They are really putting these cars together, yall might be surprised how quick yall got the call.

michael morris

What color are you looking for. I have sold 3 to Canada. Let me know, I would love to help you get a car.

michael morris

You Rock, I have the money burning a hole in my pocket... Here is my ideal car and I do not mind a small ADM.

2008 SHELBY GT500 COUPE

BLACK EXTERIOR

BLACK/RED INTERIOR

ALLOY STRIPES

SIRIUS

HID HEADLAMPS

GT500 PREMIUM TRIM PACKAGE

SHAKER 1000 AUDIO SYSTEM

AMBIENT LIGHTING

I could live with an all Black interior, but above is what I would like to have. Of course it would be going in for the SS package, so I suppose the stripe is not a huge sticking point either. :P

There was one on ebay yesterday, but the dealer would not sell to Canada :(

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustan...sspagenameZWDVW

The ebay link above was the exact one I was looking for, so if there is a twin out there there or something close, Count me in :)

You Rock, I have the money burning a hole in my pocket... Here is my ideal car and I do not mind a small ADM.

2008 SHELBY GT500 COUPE

BLACK EXTERIOR

BLACK/RED INTERIOR

ALLOY STRIPES

SIRIUS

HID HEADLAMPS

SHAKER 1000 AUDIO SYSTEM

AMBIENT LIGHTING

I could live with an all Black interior, but above is what I would like to have. Of course it would be going in for the SS package, so I suppose the stripe is not a huge sticking point either. :P

The ebay link above was the exact one I was looking for, so if there is a twin out there there or something close, Count me in :)

Got your car. PM sent.

Look forward to hearing from you

michael morris

2008 SHELBY GT500 COUPE

BLACK EXTERIOR

BLACK/RED INTERIOR

ALLOY STRIPES

SIRIUS

HID HEADLAMPS

SHAKER 1000 AUDIO SYSTEM

AMBIENT LIGHTING

You may want to go with the stripe-delete option, otherwise it will have to be removed when they SS your car. On the other hand, it may be a while (ahem), so you could enjoy the alloy stripes for some time. I'm sure MM will cover this with you.

Excellent choice, by the way...

Found out today that Black car are VERY popular right now. I talked to a a broker today and he said they have 29 dealers looking for Black.

Not saying that it makes my Black car RARE or anything, just a commment.

michael morris

Lol, Maybe we can blame the demand on the Knight Rider Pilot that was on TV :P

Lol, Maybe we can blame the demand on the Knight Rider Pilot that was on TV :P

The run on black started about that time. I have a black, stripe delete in inventory. When the show came on the next week BROKERS started calling on the car ALOT.

I really do think it had something to do with it.

michael morris

Keep an eye on that trend Michael because the TV pilot got picked up by the network. There will be a new Knight Rider show next season, and this time the main camera cars will be built off of actual GT500's.

Hopefully, the jackass producer and director will think better this time and NOT have an Edge keep up with a GT500 during a pursuit.

Personally, I think that Ford should get out now and let GM assign the new Camaro to the task of being K.I.T.T., because it's a perfect car for the role.

Someone ask me today if the show got picked up. With them selling 2 KITT cars at BJ I though the show was DONE!

I liked the show and now yall can flame away :extinguish:

michael morris

According to Ted Moser(guy who built KITT) they have 6 Cars totals, so like 3 Hero's and 3 Attack Modes. I heard that a Hero and Attack KITT will be at All-Ford Nationals in Carisle, PA June 6-8 2008.

Found out today that Black car are VERY popular right now. I talked to a a broker today and he said they have 29 dealers looking for Black.

Not saying that it makes my Black car RARE or anything, just a commment.

michael morris

Your black Torch red car? :headscratch: That IS rare!

Archived