TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Inf on my car status code

colt

Well today I supposed to get a call that my car is here. But you all know how it is :banghead: another delay (even with Power Lease). First time I called they said 6/28, then 7/24, then 8/10, then 8/14, then 8/18 and now 8/25 :censored: . What kind of business are they running over there? Well today they told me it will be 8/25 with vehicle status code:

ETTX711361

I asked them what does that mean. The respond "I don't know" :headscratch: check with your dealer. So I'm asking see if anyone could help me. I'm going to ask my dealer and again you know what the respond is going to be. I have more faith in this group to get me the correct respond :sos:

Well today I supposed to get a call that my car is here. But you all know how it is :banghead: another delay (even with Power Lease). First time I called they said 6/28, then 7/24, then 8/10, then 8/14, then 8/18 and now 8/25 :censored: . What kind of business are they running over there? Well today they told me it will be 8/25 with vehicle status code:

ETTX711361

I asked them what does that mean. The respond "I don't know" :headscratch: check with your dealer. So I'm asking see if anyone could help me. I'm going to ask my dealer and again you know what the respond is going to be. I have more faith in this group to get me the correct respond :sos:

my guess is middle level of 3 level train car with the ETTX number the rail car its in

ETTX711361

That means it is on a railcar and that is the railcar #.

Your car has been making it's way through Wyoming and Utah today. The info is as follows:

Departed Greenriver Wyoming at 4:52 a.m.

departed Evanston(i think) Wyoming at 7:47 a.m.

departed Ogden Utah at 10:23 a.m.

departed ? Utah at 11:18 a.m.

Last report shows Salt Lake City Utah at 2:10 p.m. with a final destination of Mira Loma(i think), CA with no ETA

Further digging leads me to believe it will be in Mira Loma some time tomorrow on the 15th. Not sure about this part though. She's on the way! Hang tight and I'll keep checking from time to time. :happy feet:

Your car has been making it's way through Wyoming and Utah today. The info is as follows:

Departed Greenriver Wyoming at 4:52 a.m.

departed Evanston(i think) Wyoming at 7:47 a.m.

departed Ogden Utah at 10:23 a.m.

departed ? Utah at 11:18 a.m.

Last report shows Salt Lake City Utah at 2:10 p.m. with a final destination of Mira Loma(i think), CA with no ETA

Further digging leads me to believe it will be in Mira Loma some time tomorrow on the 15th. Not sure about this part though. She's on the way! Hang tight and I'll keep checking from time to time. :happy feet:

Thanks a lot Fastbackman. See I know there are always more inf I could get from this site. Again thanks, please help monitor for me.

Latest report is that it departed what sounded like Lindville, Utah at 5:56 p.m.

Try calling 1-800-635-5768. When the automated voice starts, press 1, then follow directions. Say location, it will ask for the 4 rail car letters. Say ETTX. Next, it will ask for the numbers. Say 711361. It will tell you the latest movements. Enjoy!

Latest report is that it departed what sounded like Lindville, Utah at 5:56 p.m.

Try calling 1-800-635-5768. When the automated voice starts, press 1, then follow directions. Say location, it will ask for the 4 rail car letters. Say ETTX. Next, it will ask for the numbers. Say 711361. It will tell you the latest movements. Enjoy!

Thanks, Fastbackman

Wow, I might have the car this weekend. I like to know whose in SoCal got their car. Because I like to set up weekend drive when I get the car.

I just register with UP (Union Pacific) to track my shipment. I'm waiting to get user & password to log in. As I said before I cannot get inf from dealer. So I have to do myself. See link for track route:

http://www.uprr.com/aboutup/maps/sysmap/sysmap.pdf

I will see how well this tracking system work.

Here you go colt. This is the latest and greatest from Union Pacific site.

ETTX 711361 Load Yes Arrived Yermo, CA 08/15/06 13:08

Load Yes Estimated Time of Arrival at Destination Mirloma, CA 08/16/06 06:57

Looks like it was in Yermo, CA at 1:08 today and will be in Mirloma tomorrow at 6:57 a.m. I believe that is the final destination.

Here you go colt. This is the latest and greatest from Union Pacific site.

Load Yes Estimated Time of Arrival at Destination Mirloma, CA 08/16/06 06:57

Looks like it was in Yermo, CA at 1:08 today and will be in Mirloma tomorrow at 6:57 a.m. I believe that is the final destination.

:happy feet: Yes Yes, it will be in my driveway soon. I been waiting on this baby for two yrs. Fastbackman you are the man. Now, I need to follow up on my personal plate. I ordered since July. I will call the dealer tomorrow to give them an update. Hey should it be the other way.

Load Yes Estimated Time of Arrival at Destination Mirloma, CA 08/16/06 11:07

Now looks like 11:07 a.m. today!

Congrats! Post some pics when you can.

ETTX 711361 Load Yes Constructive Placement Mirloma, CA 08/16/06 13:25

You're car is a the train yard and looks like it has already been placed. This was as of 1:25 p.m.! Mine arrived at train yard last Friday and I still haven't heard anything. Anyway, it looks like you'll have it soon. Congratulations colt. :happy feet: :shift:

ETTX 711361 Load Yes Constructive Placement Mirloma, CA 08/16/06 13:25

You're car is a the train yard and looks like it has already been placed. This was as of 1:25 p.m.! Mine arrived at train yard last Friday and I still haven't heard anything. Anyway, it looks like you'll have it soon. Congratulations colt. :happy feet: :shift:

Thanks, Fastbackman. It had been a crazy day today. I was trying to find an airline ticket to go to my bother funeral. He passed away last nigt. Again, thanks for keep track for me. I called my Sale guy at Sunset Ford to get my car out of the train yard and to have his certified Tech ready. I'm happy but my mind is on more import stuff right now. And of course I will pictures

Thanks, Fastbackman. It had been a crazy day today. I was trying to find an airline ticket to go to my bother funeral. He passed away last nigt. Again, thanks for keep track for me. I called my Sale guy at Sunset Ford to get my car out of the train yard and to have his certified Tech ready. I'm happy but my mind is on more import stuff right now. And of course I will pictures

Very sorry to hear about your brother colt. Hopefully you have a solid family that can come together and support each other.

Dave

I'm back and and and :happy feet: my car is @ the dealer. I will pick up my new toy 8/18. This is the estimate delivery date I got a couple weeks ago. I can't believe it. This kind help me after what I went thru earlier this week.

I'm back and and and :happy feet: my car is @ the dealer. I will pick up my new toy 8/18. This is the estimate delivery date I got a couple weeks ago. I can't believe it. This kind help me after what I went thru earlier this week.

Feels good, doesn't it?

YES YES. I will post my pictures and video to my web page.

Archived