TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Suggestion I posted on Amy's Thread

Please visit the "Ask Amy" forum if you think this idea has merit. Probably better to post your input on the other thread so she has an opportunity to read the posts. I posted this here as well since many Supersnake owners frequent this forum the most.

Here is the content of the post I left:

Hi Amy:

Just an idea that future SS and 40th owners would love. Would it be possible to include a disposable camera at the time of delivery that has captured photos at various stages of the SS conversion for each customers car. The pix could be taken by one of the techs assigned to the lift the car is on. This would be a historicaly document the car's transformation and if bought in quantity add less than $5 cost to each car. I know that certain special edition Vipers have ben delivered with photos along with various certificates in the past.

One photo might be before the job starts, one with the blower swap in progress, the rear and brake swap, one of the csm tag being installed, a few others

perhaps and the pix of the final product. Please think about it and remember to let us know ASAP. Thanks for all you do!!

Please visit the "Ask Amy" forum if you think this idea has merit. Probably better to post your input on the other thread so she has an opportunity to read the posts. I posted this here as well since many Supersnake owners frequent this forum the most.

Here is the content of the post I left:

Hi Amy:

Just an idea that future SS and 40th owners would love. Would it be possible to include a disposable camera at the time of delivery that has captured photos at various stages of the SS conversion for each customers car. The pix could be taken by one of the techs assigned to the lift the car is on. This would be a historicaly document the car's transformation and if bought in quantity add less than $5 cost to each car. I know that certain special edition Vipers have ben delivered with photos along with various certificates in the past.

One photo might be before the job starts, one with the blower swap in progress, the rear and brake swap, one of the csm tag being installed, a few others

perhaps and the pix of the final product. Please think about it and remember to let us know ASAP. Thanks for all you do!!

Very Cool idea! You have my vote.

Archived