TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT supplemental manual

motorjock205

I recently saw something about a Shelby GT supplemental manual that should come with your owner's manual...My 2008 SGT did not have one...is there somewhere that I can get one from?

Agree with ShowCar +1

You should have gotten a packet of stuff that included the supplemental manual, warranty info etc., the dealer should have it unless someone made off with a souvenir. I've seen a few pop-up on ebay and you know it's not an owner selling them.

Here is a picture out of the February 2008 Shelby Magazine that shows some of the supplemental items...I can see the Shelby GT Supplement and there's something under that that says "It soaks into metal"...is there anything else that you guys have that I might be missing? Please let me know, I'd like to have everything that is supposed to come with my car....I had to stay on the dealer to get the Shelby Floor mats that someone had pilfered out of the car and they couldn't find....

post-19184-1205802552_thumb.jpg

post-19184-1205802552_thumb.jpg

Looks like typical dealer pilaging. Just ask the general manager to have parts counter order a whole "prep bag"(includes everything that should come with the car) for youre car. Im sure they made enough profit on the Shelby to comp. a kit for you.

If you have wheel locks, I'd check for the little tool. The way they grabbed stuff from your car, you're lucky they left you the stripes!

I had to laugh, because I agree with you...I've got the key for the wheel locks...it was in the glove box...

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe the supplement manual, Z-Max, etc. comes in the plastic bag the floormats come in?

That could explain why I don't have that stuff since my floor mats were missing too....

I recently saw something about a Shelby GT supplemental manual that should come with your owner's manual...My 2008 SGT did not have one...is there somewhere that I can get one from?

Check in your storage box under the armrest cover if you have not already. That's where I found mine with some other goodies.

Check in your storage box under the armrest cover if you have not already. That's where I found mine with some other goodies.

Nothing under the armrest...unless there's a hidden box that I'm not aware of....and just what other "goodies" did you find???

Nothing under the armrest...unless there's a hidden box that I'm not aware of....and just what other "goodies" did you find???

I found the GT Supplemental Guide, some miscellaneous paperwork for the dealer which they obviously never found and an invitation from Shelby Automobiles to own the ultimate accessory...the Carroll Shelby hand signed art print from shelbyartehouse.com for a whopping $599 (which I gladly purchased). :mail:

http://shelby.artehouse.com/perl/noOptions...skuProductID=58

Did somebody leave you a geocaching stash?

Mine did come with the case to a Playstation PSP in the glove compartment. The story was that a man and his some drove it the day before and his wife wouldn't let him buy it. Lucky for me!!

I did not get one from the dealer. E-mailed Doug he got back to me within 5 min. and sent a packet. Now that is SERVICE!. Way to go SAI. :yahoo: SUDDEN.

Yeah, Doug emailed me this morning and advised he would get it sent out to me...Just talked to my salesman a few minutes ago, they were still waiting to hear something back from SAI...I told him not to worry about it, that I had taken care of it and the items were on their way to my house now...

Motorjock, thanks for the thread. I was wondering how to get mine and dreaded going to the dealer. This way with Doug, it saved me a lot of :slapfight: SUDDEN.

Not a problem...glad the thread helped someone else out too...

Archived