TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Its here baby

vbalouzian

It is with a bit of sadness that I post this.

While one of our member had his Shelby stollen, The Storke delivered mine yesterday night. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Mamamia, whata drive back home. :superhero::superhero:

I purchased 1K over msrp, believe it or not the best buying experiance I ever had,

I went in wednesday night for five minutes, I told the manager that if he had the color and the options I wanted he had a deal at 1K over MSRP.he called friday said he got the car, I went in at saturday 5:00 PM saw the car it was what I wanted; he made a copy of my driver license and got my OK for credit check, I had told him that I wanted to watch the fight last night and I could not stay, he said that he will deliver it to me in 1.5 hours. AT 8:00 pm THE DOOR BELL RANG THE CAR WAS DELIVERED AND I SIGNED 8 PAGES. BAMB DONE.

This was customer service at its best; I cant say enough about Power Valencia Ford, they treated me real nice, I was so impressed I felt I had to mention them here. The Manager Gary Belikian is a stand up guy.

I have tried uploading pictures can seem to be able to get it uploaded

It is with a bit of sadness that I post this.

While one of our member had his Shelby stollen, The Storke delivered mine yesterday night. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Mamamia, whata drive back home. :superhero::superhero:

I purchased 1K over msrp, believe it or not the best buying experiance I ever had,

I went in wednesday night for five minutes, I told the manager that if he had the color and the options I wanted he had a deal at 1K over MSRP.he called friday said he got the car, I went in at saturday 5:00 PM saw the car it was what I wanted; he made a copy of my driver license and got my OK for credit check, I had told him that I wanted to watch the fight last night and I could not stay, he said that he will deliver it to me in 1.5 hours. AT 8:00 pm THE DOOR BELL RANG THE CAR WAS DELIVERED AND I SIGNED 8 PAGES. BAMB DONE.

This was customer service at its best; I cant say enough about Power Valencia Ford, they treated me real nice, I was so impressed I felt I had to mention them here. The Manager Gary Belikian is a stand up guy.

I have tried uploading pictures can seem to be able to get it uploaded

Congrats....as an owner of many cars, cycles, boats, etc....I feel like I have a new girl friend in my garage...don't tell my wife... :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical3::hysterical3::hysterical3::hysterical::hysterical:

Congrats....as an owner of many cars, cycles, boats, etc....I feel like I have a new girl friend in my garage...don't tell my wife... :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical3::hysterical3::hysterical3::hysterical::hysterical:

great lookin car, i just sold one like that!!!

i know what you mean i have wore :hysterical3: the paint off of mine looking at it!!!!

once the weather gets nice i will be hard to find!! :hysterical2:

Archived