TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finally, 07SGT5601 is Home!!!

SHOStang

Well, after waiting 20 years, I am back in the saddle again. Just got my 07 White/Grey stripes Shelby GT home. I had a 70 Grabber Green Mach I 351/300 HP and a Blue 73 Mustang Grande w/351 Cleveland for my first car. This Mustang is tight!!! I know it has been 20 years, but the Mach I was powerful, but felt loose. I could do doughnuts on a dime though, just put it to the wood and she would turn by itself. This SGT car feels tight and powerful. The tone of the pipes is amazing. I was going to buy a loaded GT and special order, but I found this SGT locally and it was only $1000 more after rebates than a loaded special order 08 GT. There was no way I could add all of the features to a GT with labor and parts and come out better.

Look to add lower front grill and custom front license plate holder.

When I have a bad day at work, I walk outside to go home and just smile all the way home riding in my Stang and reliving the late 70's and early 80's again.

Life is good!!

Well, after waiting 20 years, I am back in the saddle again. Just got my 07 White/Grey stripes Shelby GT home. I had a 70 Grabber Green Mach I 351/300 HP and a Blue 73 Mustang Grande w/351 Cleveland for my first car. This Mustang is tight!!! I know it has been 20 years, but the Mach I was powerful, but felt loose. I could do doughnuts on a dime though, just put it to the wood and she would turn by itself. This SGT car feels tight and powerful. The tone of the pipes is amazing. I was going to buy a loaded GT and special order, but I found this SGT locally and it was only $1000 more after rebates than a loaded special order 08 GT. There was no way I could add all of the features to a GT with labor and parts and come out better.

When I have a bad day at work, I walk outside to go home and just smile all the way home riding in my Stang and reliving the late 70's and early 80's again.

Life is good!!

Congrat to ya!! Have a blast!!

Life is good!!

Congratulations. Enjoy it, they are awesome! We need pics...

Archived