TEAM SHELBY FORUM

West Side Seattle White SGT/SC

SGT/SC#0471

I have now seen several other SGT's around Seattle, this one took the cake, looked tinted windows with quarter window louvers and the coveted SGT/SC side stripe..cool!

If you intended to include a photo, it did not make it into your post. Jim

Sorry no pic I was at a red light and it went cruising by in front of me. Hoping owner was on forum. BTW he/she was driving it in the pouring rain. Cool.

That almost has to be Dave doesn't it? I spotted a nice black GT with some nice looking wheels going in to the Everett Navy base the other day, talked to him briefly at a traffic light and told him to hit team shelby.

That almost has to be Dave doesn't it? I spotted a nice black GT with some nice looking wheels going in to the Everett Navy base the other day, talked to him briefly at a traffic light and told him to hit team shelby.

No it wasn't us, we drive the much faster BLACK version. J/K The only other Shelby GT/SC in white that I know of went to the coast, SW Wa, but I'm curious to hear about the car. What kind of options.....hood, wheels, etc.

All of us are going to have to meet up soon somewhere, there's got to be at least a dozen of us in the greater Seattle area. Starting in May(or sooner depending on weather), there is a cruise in every Saturday night at Kidd Valley on 143rd and Hwy 99, Seattle. The manager, Dennis, is a Mustangs Northwest member and any of us that show up get 10% off food!! Lots of cool Mustangs, Jimz06GT-H goes, but we need more Shelby's there, GT500's, Shelby GT's, GT-H's. We could all meet up close to it and come cruzin' in all together. That would be an impressive WOW factor! We'll call it Team Shelby NW.

Just and FYI, our monthly MustangsNW meeting is tonight, @North Seattle C.C. 7:30pm. Enter on Meridan and 97th. Just look for all the Mustangs. I could meet you in the parking lot. Hopefully some of you can make it.

http://www.northseattle.edu/maps/campus.htm

Sherri

No it wasn't us, we drive the much faster BLACK version. J/K The only other Shelby GT/SC in white that I know of went to the coast, SW Wa, but I'm curious to hear about the car. What kind of options.....hood, wheels, etc.

All of us are going to have to meet up soon somewhere, there's got to be at least a dozen of us in the greater Seattle area. Starting in May(or sooner depending on weather), there is a cruise in every Saturday night at Kidd Valley on 143rd and Hwy 99, Seattle. The manager, Dennis, is a Mustangs Northwest member and any of us that show up get 10% off food!! Lots of cool Mustangs, Jimz06GT-H goes, but we need more Shelby's there, GT500's, Shelby GT's, GT-H's. We could all meet up close to it and come cruzin' in all together. That would be an impressive WOW factor! We'll call it Team Shelby NW.

Just and FYI, our monthly MustangsNW meeting is tonight, @North Seattle C.C. 7:30pm. Enter on Meridan and 97th. Just look for all the Mustangs. I could meet you in the parking lot. Hopefully some of you can make it.

Sherri

Kid valley sounds like a plan :) What was I thinking lol knew your car was the faster black model :happy feet:

Guys,,, I've tried to get some of us together a few times now but we just could not hook up. :banghead:

Anyway,,,, my story:::::

I was in Kent one day last weekend sitting at a red light. In the oncoming lane there was a Red & Black 1968, 69 or 70 Mustang, don't know, I'm a MoPar guy. :hysterical2::wrongforum: Anyway I am thinking "how cool is this" You see,,, my 2008 GT500 is red & white :fool: His light changed before mine so when he goes by I give him a thumbs up. :happy feet: For some reason he didn' seem near as excited as I was. :shift:

I thought that was pretty cool :shift::dogwalk: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

No pictures but there can't be that many really nice older red and black mustang around this area.

Sherri

Burgers and Shelbys....doesn't get much better than that. I will have to look for it in May.

Archived