TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Regional Inventory of Shelby GTs?

slamarre

Hi,

I am looking to buy a Shelby GT in the upcoming months and since I do not want to call all the Ford dealers and asking them if they have a Shelby Gt, I would like to know if there is a web site or someone on this forum who can tell me which Ford dealership as a 08 Vert Sheby GT?

I live in Jacksonville, FL area (32216) and I would like to know if dealers have Shelby GTs in a 500 miles radius.

I read on other posts that most of the time even the dealers have web site, those Shelbys will not be advertised.

I do not want to spend hours on the phone to discover that only 10% of the Ford dealers have Shelby GT.

Thanks for whoever may help.

Slam.

Hi,

I am looking to buy a Shelby GT in the upcoming months and since I do not want to call all the Ford dealers and asking them if they have a Shelby Gt, I would like to know if there is a web site or someone on this forum who can tell me which Ford dealership as a 08 Vert Sheby GT?

I live in Jacksonville, FL area (32216) and I would like to know if dealers have Shelby GTs in a 500 miles radius.

I read on other posts that most of the time even the dealers have web site, those Shelbys will not be advertised.

I do not want to spend hours on the phone to discover that only 10% of the Ford dealers have Shelby GT.

Slam.

Hi,

Here is a little hint if you want to locate a Shelby GT coupe on Ford's dealer inventory website.

Look for cars with a $32,510.00 MSRP. That is the Ford sticker, pre SAI add on of $8995.00. The window sticker will call out the GT Upfitters package. It will not identify the car as a Shelby.

Michael

Hi,

Slam.

If you won't be ready for a few months then it would not be of much help trying to locate dealers now. Wait until you are ready to buy it. What is there today could be gone tomorrow.

When you are ready to buy the car let me know and I can help you with what dealers have one.

Hi,

Slam.

Michael Morris of Morris Ford is a member on here, and he is not far from you. Many of the members on here have purchased from him, and I wish I had too. He is honest, fair, will get you what you want, and trust me, my next car will be from him. (Perry Georgia ) If he doesnt have what you need, he will get it.

I am sure he will pop in here and say hi to you.

Good luck !

Also, ebay is a good source to find one nearby. That's how I found mine last May. You don't have to buy it through ebay; I didn't, but instead called the dealer and worked w/ him directly.

Thanks ShelbyDude and sdear,

I guess the best way is to deal with someone the work at a dealership.

I will get back to you guys once i am ready.

I thought there was a WebSite that we could do lookups to search ourself.

Thanks.

Hi,

Here is a little hint if you want to locate a Shelby GT coupe on Ford's dealer inventory website.

Look for cars with a $32,510.00 MSRP. That is the Ford sticker, pre SAI add on of $8995.00. The window sticker will call out the GT Upfitters package. It will not identify the car as a Shelby.

Michael

I do not think that you can rely on the msrp since the cars come with widely varying degrees of options. What I did was to enter the zip codes of the places I wanted to look, then click on the more expensive Mustangs in the right color for an SGT and check for the gt upfitters which tells you for sure. A bit tedious--it seems like there should be an easier way.

I ended up finding mine on ebay from a small-town dealer about 120 miles from me who was ready to give it away. If price is a concern, I think we are months away from bargain basement pricing on the '08's, if ever, due to the lower production numbers...

Thanks Sue and Wicked,

I know you said that your a month or so away, but I have 2 SGT convertibles in stock right now. Both are loaded with manual transmissions. Im 2 hours north of the FL line and have no problem delivering the car to you.

Let me know if I can help

michael morris

Hey MM keep me in mind also if you have SGT Customers. I currently have 6 in stock.

1 07 white auto with Paxton S/C added, lower grille w/lights, s/c gauges. $52,000.00 Vin#75330299

1 07 white auto with "hertz hood" & lower grille w/lights" $44,000.00 Vin#75347955

1 07 black man 5-spd $39,000.00 Vin#75328930

1 08 vista blue coupe man 5-spd $40,500.00 Vin#85130544

2 08 vista blue conv's man 5-sdp $49,000.00 Vin#85144688 & #85130335 (1with sat, 1 w/o)

thanks randy

303 584-6623

Archived