TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Roush quarter louvers

You asked for comments so here goes.I'm pretty sure they screw to the car,Right?Even if they don't I would say no dice on that mod!In the end it's your car,Do as you wish.

They attach to the glass with 3M tape the screws are so you can remove them to clean.

I hate to admit it but I did look at the Roush 427R before I bought the SGT and Im glad I didnt go with the Roush. Like others have said Its your car and do what you want. You asked for comments and here is mine: I will not allow that crap on my car.

If you like them do it!I now own an 08 Bullitt and the purists tell me I shouldn't mod/Be happy.Ha!As soon as I find a suitable supercharger #2310 is going for it.Note I didn't ask for comments on what people will think about it,Just what's available and how easy is the install.IMO I don't like the Roush louvers,But if you do get em on there already!

I hate to admit it but I did look at the Roush 427R before I bought the SGT and Im glad I didnt go with the Roush. Like others have said Its your car and do what you want. You asked for comments and here is mine: I will not allow that crap on my car.[/quote I don't know why you call them crap they are one of the best selling louvers.They are made no different than the SGT side scoops and hood scoop.I put them on my 07 gt and got more good comments than any other mod. These came off my sisters 07 VISTA blue gt that was totaled.

[/quote[/color][/color]I don't know why you call them crap they are one of the best selling louvers.They are made no different than the SGT side scoops and hood scoop.I put them on my 07 gt and got more good comments than any other mod. These came off my sisters 07 VISTA blue gt that was totaled.

I do agree with you putting them in the same class as the SGT hood scoop and Ill stick with my comment.

You asked for comments and I gave one. I dont like any of the quarter window louvers espcially the ones that arnt flush. Like I said I looked at the Roush stangs and found the quarter window louvers ugly. Obviously some like them, they sell and the dealer I was at moves quite a few of the Roush stangs (with quater window louvers) off the lot on a regular basis.

Again, its your car and do what you want.

Someone just gave me a set of roush quarter louvers already painted the same color as my car.They would look good on my car but i don't know how i feel about Rush body parts on a shelby.Comments welcome.

These are the ones that I would prefer to have on my Shelby GT...I've seen them on other cars, and they are awesome! Can't wait until I can afford a set!

http://www.silverhorseracing.com/webstore/...category_id=255

Someone just gave me a set of roush quarter louvers already painted the same color as my car.They would look good on my car but i don't know how i feel about Rush body parts on a shelby.Comments welcome.

The reason you were given the louvers were becasue they are the most cheaply architected and hiteous louvers made. From the oversized look to the screws showing through they are plain fugly.

I guess you know how I really feel about them :hysterical2::hysterical2: . The Shelby desrves better-

The Mustang was made to customize. In 1964, there were something like 75 options for the mustang. They are made to personalize. If you like it, that is all that matters. Having fun with the car is the main thing.

If you do not want the louvers let me know and I will pay the shipping, give you some money for the louvers and put them on my SGT.

Jason

Archived