TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New From Asheville, NC

BigDaddy

HELLO ALL! I'm a newbie to this site & I picked up my White with Blue Stripes on February 29th. I love the car and it is a pleasure to drive. I just thought I would say hello, some of you fine folks from NC may know me if you have attended any of the SVT Cobra Mustang Club (SCMC) events. I hope to meet several of you at VIR for the SVT Cobra and Shelby GT500 Nationals in a couple months. :happy feet:

HELLO ALL! I'm a newbie to this site & I picked up my White with Blue Stripes on February 29th. I love the car and it is a pleasure to drive. I just thought I would say hello, some of you fine folks from NC may know me if you have attended any of the SVT Cobra Mustang Club (SCMC) events. I hope to meet several of you at VIR for the SVT Cobra and Shelby GT500 Nationals in a couple months. :happy feet:

Welcome Big Daddy!

I've been to Asheville once...in a Mini Cooper. :ninja:

I'll be at VIR also. :happy feet:

Welcome to the site. Congrats on your new toy... Be safe and enjoy.....

Thanks for all the nice welcomes!

Someone asked if I paid an ADM and the answer would be NO! I paid MSRP at Burchette Ford in Lebenon, TN. Actually it was an Ebay add that was buy it now or best offer and I offered MSRP and they took it.

As for the trip in April I would love to make it down to the other side of the state but it's not in the cards my trip for April is to the Food Lion Auto Fair at the Lowe's Motor Speedway in Concord, NC. Then there is VIR coming up in May...should be a fun spring! Hopefully I'll meet alot of you folks in the near future. AND THE CAR IS A BLAST TO DRIVE!

Archived