TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby for 09

sudden

O.K. Dude, I will peer into my Karnac magic ball and say a KR. 500 vert, and a supersnake pac add on for it. SUDDEN. :stirpot:

I had predicted a KR Vert as well. I thought they would follow suit with how they did that with the GT-H. But they said there were no plans for a KR Vert for 09. They might do a KR for 09, but not in a Vert.

Dude, so no KR vert, just coupes. A little boring. What about special editions. I think they pretty much have covered all those. SUDDEN.

Don't know about new Shelby models, other than the GT350 that will eventually come out. Then there is the Boss and a Mach 1.

Whether we see any of this for 09 or not dunno. I would suspect they would wait to bring these for 2010 just so they can run them more than just one year with the same body styles.

I guess we shall see soon enough what is in store for 09.

Don't know about new Shelby models, other than the GT350 that will eventually come out. Then there is the Boss and a Mach 1.

Whether we see any of this for 09 or not dunno. I would suspect they would wait to bring these for 2010 just so they can run them more than just one year with the same body styles.

I guess we shall see soon enough what is in store for 09.

i think a gt350 would be great in current body style....base GT stang needs a good bump in HP to even begin to compete against the camaro and the chally..for me it comes down down to who gets product out the door....i may buy a chally or a camaro if shelby or ford is still making us wait...my faith on the gt350 (i bet they are waiting on the new 5.0L) is somewehere south of yuma right now...news is so slow coming out of ford recently i hope those waiting dont turn to the other guys....far as gt500 concerned..update the hood and throw the letters across the back correctly and call it good...may be we are just in the lull period before some decent announcement...just my 2 cents

Bull I think you are on the money. When I suggested the 350 with the 5.0 cammer., Amy said that would be interesting. I think it will happen but with all the stuff now about epa and mileage in all reality a twin turbo v6 could be in the future. Sudden.

Bull I think you are on the money. When I suggested the 350 with the 5.0 cammer., Amy said that would be interesting. I think it will happen but with all the stuff now about epa and mileage in all reality a twin turbo v6 could be in the future. Sudden.

i think your spot on with turbo v6 at some point..may be like 69 all over again...2 years to buy a winged mopar and then the bottom dropped out...may have a few years on getting a gt350 with 5.0L and then the turbo ecoforce engines appear...

you guys can wish in one hand and crapp in the other and see wich one fills up first as far as a GT-350 is concerned.I am not saying it wont happen but with todays price of oil (110+ a barrel)the muscle car era is once again OVER!!!!!!!IMOP

more jobs will be lost this year than in the past 10.so economic outlook is glim for big dollar purchases for atleast 2-5 years.does anyone on this board think that ford is going to play with big motors in 2010??

I realy do not.as far as the dodge challenger, its going to be short lived so if you have chance to get one now would be your best bet.the camaro will probably not make it into production.are you guys ready to pay Al gore and his buddys $5,000 for a gas guzzler tax???????? ford is NOT going to waste time pushing V-8 gasoline engines to make 5000 people happy about a GT-350.the current platform is probably the last of the real mustangs.they have the tooling and the metal to finish the current model year and next years alotment.any more of an investment in 15MPG vehicles will put ford into BK in less than 5 years.same goes for chrysler and GM. clean diesel is the next step in passenger cars and ford knows it. 40MPG is the target after 2009. this will keep the EPA happy for 10 years.

All you have to do is jump back in time to the 60's and ye shall find the Carroll Shelby Mojo

Baby.

Battin' 1000 so far...

1. CX Cobra

2. GT 40

3. SGT-H

4. SGT (GT 350)

5. GT 500

6. GT 500KR

7. Super Snake

8. Teriligua Racers (Cobra R)

BRING ON THAT BAD A$$ DAYTONA!!!

Archived