TEAM SHELBY FORUM

BIG DADDY SUPER CRUISE 2 7/19/2008

David Hawkins

The Big Daddy Super Cruise 2 is put on by MESTENGO F/X in Tallahassee Florida. It is a one day event, July 19, 2008. We will be Cruising from Tallahassee at 7:00am headed to the Big Daddy Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing in Ocala Florida. We will be using the Highways instead of the Interstates and should arrive around 10:30am. Don Garlits will be on site and available for Autographs and Photo Ops to those who Register. Registration is just $15.00 per person. You can also Pre-Register and set up a Cruise from your City to meet us there, just let me know that you are doing this. For more information please visit www.mestengofx.com. thank you.

David.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This Event is ON......Looks like it will be a lot better then Last Years and Last Years was a good Event. Let me know if anyone here is planning to make it.

David.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a few more Days. It is comming together nicely. People are comming over from Pensacola and a Few People are comming up from Gainesville & Ocala just to Cruise back down with us and a Car Club will be joining us in Chiefland. If you are planning to Join us for this Event please let me know. www.mestengofx.com

David.

Archived