TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHELBY, VEGAS

jonray265

• 1 month later...

Hi All..

I was on the Wednesday tour and Adrienne was just as all of you have described her !! Passionate and willing to answer everyones questions. It was a great time, stopped by the Cafe while we were waiting for the tour to get started. The Drinks were cold and the FRIES were GREAT !!

Everyone was nice and it was great to see some of the new cars arriving to get their mods. We also saw several arrive via car carrier for Super Snake modifications no doubt as well.

I encourge eveyone to swing by and take the tour and see the cars in the showroom area.

Thanks again !!

post-12734-1214064134.jpg

post-12734-1214064134.jpg

Hi All..

I was on the Wednesday tour and Adrienne was just as all of you have described her !! Passionate and willing to answer everyones questions. It was a great time, stopped by the Cafe while we were waiting for the tour to get started. The Drinks were cold and the FRIES were GREAT !!

Everyone was nice and it was great to see some of the new cars arriving to get their mods. We also saw several arrive via car carrier for Super Snake modifications no doubt as well.

I encourge eveyone to swing by and take the tour and see the cars in the showroom area.

Thanks again !!

YAY! Thanks for the kudos! Great picture too by the way!

Glad you enjoyed the tour, I try hard to make it fun and interactive-- Its easy when you love S H E L B Y as much as I do! :)

Adrienne :happy feet:

Adrienne,

Will you be there Friday October 3rd? My wife and I will be out there for a few days to relax and are going to come out to the diner and hopefully take the tour with you. Thanks again for helping me with my Shelby paper work! We're flying in however, so my car will not be there. I did rent a mustang convertible though. I don't think they have any Shelby's left that late. They are not showing them available in October any more.

Adrienne,

Will you be there Friday October 3rd? My wife and I will be out there for a few days to relax and are going to come out to the diner and hopefully take the tour with you. Thanks again for helping me with my Shelby paper work! We're flying in however, so my car will not be there. I did rent a mustang convertible though. I don't think they have any Shelby's left that late. They are not showing them available in October any more.

I should be roaming around here somewhere. If I am delivering cars though, I can't give the tour because generally the two are around the same time. If I am available-I will be in there! If I happen to not be, please ask the reception to page me and I will come up and say hi! :)

Remember, once the HERTZ reach a certain mileage limit they go to auction. So maybe they are getting low. I don't know that for sure, just my speculation.. but makes sense in my head! :)

See ya soon! :happy feet:

Archived