TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any Ford Dealers in SE PA or S. Jersey willing to help?

rvitucci

My dealer doesn't want to deliver my Shelby to me and he has requested that I have it drop shipped to another dealer for delivery. I've contacted several dealers located in my area (Delaware County) and all of them do not want anything to do with this dealer. I just want my :censored: Shelby, if there is someone willing to help please PM me your contact info. and I will get in touch with you and give you all the details.

Thanks,

Rocco

My dealer doesn't want to deliver my Shelby to me and he has requested that I have it drop shipped to another dealer for delivery. I've contacted several dealers located in my area (Delaware County) and all of them do not want anything to do with this dealer. I just want my :censored: Shelby, if there is someone willing to help please PM me your contact info. and I will get in touch with you and give you all the details.

Thanks,

Rocco

Thats because you paid more than the guy that was supposed to get it!

I have a dealer that would be glad to have it drop shipped but not too near you.

PM sent

Thats because you paid more than the guy that was supposed to get it!

I have a dealer that would be glad to have it drop shipped but not too near you.

PM sent

Ebony,

I'm not the guy who's paying too much, I'm the guy who is suppossed the get the Shelby. All this mess is the result of the lawsuit I filed against the dealer to get them to honor the MSRP deal I've had in place since March 05. The dealer wants me to drop the lawsuit before they deliver the car to me. Is that a joke or what? I told them that I would drop the lawsuit when I take delivery. I'm not putting my hammer down until the job is done and I get my Shelby. If I drop the lawsuit now one of the guys who wants to pay too much will probably get my car and I'm not going to take a chance of that happening.

Let me know the contact info for the dealer when you get a chance, I didn't recieve your PM.

Thanks,

Rocco

Archived