TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Production figures

Charity1st

Ugh! How did I miss this comment! :slapfight:

Just for that one...LONG SIGNATURES FOR ALL...EXCEPT REINO!

:happy feet:

I think just for you Ill add a few large pictures, include all the mods I want, a list of all the cars Ive owned, maybe a few quotes and all the dates for my car. :tequila:

Hi Brand New to this Forum. I just put a deposit on a brand new left over 07 at the dealership # 5647. So the numbers must be wrong. Anymore information?

Tc, Welcome to the forums. Congratulations on your purchase. I hope that deposit was on the faster black model.LOL As far as the CSM numbers go, I don't know if we'll ever know why, but there appears to be a little over 100 numbers missing. In 30 years from now, I'm sure there will be many arguments about the CSM numbers. Hopefully the registry will clarify so that people don't clone the missing CSM numbers. Hope you get your car soon, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Pics are a must, when you do get it. Your face will be hurtin' from all the smiling. :D

Tc, Welcome to the forums. Congratulations on your purchase. I hope that deposit was on the faster black model.LOL As far as the CSM numbers go, I don't know if we'll ever know why, but there appears to be a little over 100 numbers missing. In 30 years from now, I'm sure there will be many arguments about the CSM numbers. Hopefully the registry will clarify so that people don't clone the missing CSM numbers. Hope you get your car soon, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Pics are a must, when you do get it. Your face will be hurtin' from all the smiling. :D

That is right! EAR TO EAR! :superhero:

Hey Dave...your car looks like it might a lot of the same things mine does....I wonder what the breakdown are on modded cars?

:stirpot::spiteful:

Now let's see how lively this thread gets...

Just picked up my 07 SGT 5657 tonight. Left over white and silver with heated seats 1000 stereo and Sirius. Are these cars supposed to come with special floor mats?

Yes, the floor mats (front only) should have the Shelby logo. It seems that many of them have "disappeared" from dealers! Check with your dealer and he should be able to track them down or order you a set.

Just picked up my 07 SGT 5657 tonight. Left over white and silver with heated seats 1000 stereo and Sirius. Are these cars supposed to come with special floor mats?

Check the trunk. Hopefully they're in there. If not raise :censored::slapfight:

Oh, and enjoy.

Jim

ps, we don't believe a word of it without pic's :hysterical:

Archived