TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 Interior Plaque

Jesse_Bolt

Guest evilchris

Nice a real plaque, I wonder if it's really signed. The GT-H had a BS sticker with a fake printed sig.

Also, putting a plaque on a GT500 with all the Shelby Automobiles Las Vegas yada yada would be very poser and no different than someone putting GT500 emblems on a GT.

The Shelby GT gets the plaque because it is actually being modified at Shelby.

Nice a real plaque, I wonder if it's really signed. The GT-H had a BS sticker with a fake printed sig.

Also, putting a plaque on a GT500 with all the Shelby Automobiles Las Vegas yada yada would be very poser and no different than someone putting GT500 emblems on a GT.

I said similar, meaning size, shape and placement. I hope you didn't think I wanted "...Shelby Automobiles Las Vegas yada yada" on the plaque when they had nothing to do with the GT500.

JB

I'm getting pretty sick & tired of the shit coming from your posts! If you want to chase everybody off of this sight just to feel like you are special keep it up. What I'm wondering is why everybody else including the moderators puts up with you?

Guest evilchris

I'm getting pretty sick & tired of the shit coming from your posts! If you want to chase everybody off of this sight just to feel like you are special keep it up. What I'm wondering is why everybody else including the moderators puts up with you?

Flaming is against the rules. I suggest you read them. What I do when I don't like a poster is either:

A. Skim past their posts

or

B. Use the ignore feature.

Please control the childish outbursts.

Guest evilchris

Wow where did that come from, did you have a bad day at work? I thought he was actually being kinda nice about it. :headscratch:

Lol no kidding. He joins 12 days ago and is in a tirade.

My point was just to urge someone not to deface the 500 with stuff. I think it's perfect as is looks wise. ( as long as stripes deleted =) )

ec

I thought I read that the "real" signed plaque would be put on the gt-h when it was sold. I guess they were worried that shelby buyers with psds would rent those puppies and rip the plaque right off the dash. Of course, I never considered that.............. :hysterical:

Guest evilchris

ec

I thought I read that the "real" signed plaque would be put on the gt-h when it was sold. I guess they were worried that shelby buyers with psds would rent those puppies and rip the plaque right off the dash. Of course, I never considered that.............. :hysterical:

Oh...if true, then cool, makes sense.

Guest evilchris

yah, the poor suckers that pay extra money for these used rentals ought to get something for their adm. I'm guessing that it will be worse than with the gt500

Hertz told me they paid $40,000 for the cars. 06 GT with about $3000 in addons, factor in say $1000 labor, too high. Car to me would be worth $34k.

Here is a picture of a 2007 Shelby GT interior plaque...

9de8b741.jpg

photo courtesy of Robert Lane

I would like one similar, signed by Carroll Shelby, for my 2007 Shelby GT500.

¿Anyone know where I can get one?

JB

I would suggest a local trophy shop. I'm sure they can make about anything you want for him to sign.

Dave

Archived