TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby WCC #003 Going Up For Auction This Month

While its not my cup of tea as they say I'd figure its worth mentioning.

At the Florida Barret Jackson auction later this month is the #003 Shelby West Coast Custom Mustang. Its lot #644. I can't seem to post a direct link so I'll copy the auction description below.

Steve

LotNumber 644

Year 2008

CarMake FORD

CarModel MUSTANG

CarStyle "SHELBY/WCC CUSTOM MUSTANG"

ExteriorColor CUSTOM

Interiorcolor CUSTOM

Cylinders 8

Engine 5.0 LITER

Transmission 6-SPEED MANUAL

Summary #3 of only 25 Carroll Shelby/West Coast Customs Mustangs. 550hp, Super-charged engine with custom interior, body kit, 22" wheels, Baer brakes and custom audio.

Description History in the making. World Famous West Coast Customs along the legendary Carroll Shelby collaborated to create 1 of only 25 West Coast Customs Mustangs. It is an honor to work with and produce one of the most recognizable muscle cars in the classic car industry, along with West Coast Customs the kings of customizing, and produce a car that is a part of history. This Shelby is 5-speed manual transmission, Super-charged 550hp engine, two tone interior with WCC Shelby Logo embossed in the headrest and custom WCC/ SHELBY floor mats. Stereo system includes WCC DVD Head unit, with 7" monitor, three 10" subwoofers with custom fiberglass enclosure. Exterior has custom designed front bumper, side scoops, rear wing and fenders. 22" Shelby/West Coast Customs branded Asanti wheels with continental tires. Also custom grille inserts with newly-arranged lighting for top and bottom of bumper. West Coast Customs, who are pioneers in customizing cars created the outer design for the Shelby/WCC Mustang. This Mustang is a bold statement that showcases a twist of Shelby historic styling and West Coast Customs Customizing influence. This is car #3 of 25. Car #1 is owned by the CEO of WCC. Car #2 by Carroll Shelby. You could be next

Who wants to bet it doesnt get sticker?.....what nonsense did WCC want for the car, 150k?

If it goes over that (or gets near it) I'll be surprised. Oh, yeah, I didnt care much for it either. :hysterical2:

I don't know...

I'll bet it gets a good amount.

after all, it is #3 of 25 Shelby

Just my .02

Tell me if I'm missing something here, but where are the front turn signals now????

Take a look at this pic and see if you can spot any front turn signals...

http://elkgrovemustang.com/gallery/albums/...r_Front_3-4.jpg

I think there behind a darken cover that was added

• 3 weeks later...

Archived