TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone Else Notice The Similarities Between That New Toyota Commercial And The 70's Ford Commercial?

Anyone else notice that the current Toyota commercial with a Sushi chef in the backseat of a Toyota filleting a poisonous fish and because the ride is so smooth the chef is able to fillet the fish without cutting into the poison areas and how it reminds you of that 70's Ford (well Lincoln or was it Mercury) commercial where there is a diamond cutter in the back seat and because the ride is so smooth he is able to split the diamond precisely?

I guess if you don't remember the Ford commercial with the diamond cutter this post makes no sense. It was a popular TV commercial back then.

Steve

I remember....Damn I'm getting old!

Anyone else notice that the current Toyota commercial with a Sushi chef in the backseat of a Toyota filleting a poisonous fish and because the ride is so smooth the chef is able to fillet the fish without cutting into the poison areas and how it reminds you of that 70's Ford (well Lincoln or was it Mercury) commercial where there is a diamond cutter in the back seat and because the ride is so smooth he is able to split the diamond precisely?

I guess if you don't remember the Ford commercial with the diamond cutter this post makes no sense. It was a popular TV commercial back then.

Steve

That one might be a little before my time too, but there's a few on the speed channel that I am tired of seeing :talkhand: .

If I see the Ferrari or porsche commercial one more time I think I'm gonna puke. Do people really think those sound good??? Sounds like a freakin jr. moto cross race.

Does anyone remember the 1971 Ford commercial with a line of people swinging a sledge hammer at the hood of a Ford Galaxy to show it doesn't dent? This was before truth in advertising.

CaptDave

Does anyone remember the 1971 Ford commercial with a line of people swinging a sledge hammer at the hood of a Ford Galaxy to show it doesn't dent? This was before truth in advertising.

CaptDave

I don't recall that one. We need to add a forum where people can post you tube videos in.

Archived