TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Victor Ford Open House March 9 2008

ShowCar

Victor Ford is hosting a Open House this Sunday from 10-3. Sorry I forgot to make a offical post here. Its been mentioned in other posts. Heres the information.

Victor Ford

They are located on Rt.12 between Rt.176 and Rt. 120 in Waconda Illinois.

847-526-6200

10am-3pm

See you there,

ShowCar

Victor Ford is hosting a Open House this Sunday from 10-3. Sorry I forgot to make a offical post here. Its been mentioned in other posts. Heres the information.

Victor Ford

847-526-6200

10am-3pm

See you there,

ShowCar

If it's not too crappy we may hop up.

bj

Victor Ford

847-526-6200

10am-3pm

See you there,

ShowCar

With this snow I'll be driving the Escape but I'll stop by!

With this snow I'll be driving the Escape but I'll stop by!

I'm bringing the GT500 and will be there around noon.

bj

Jeff

Was there just after you and no I did not bring my car out in this snow like some people. Expect you are now hosing off the frame cleaning off the salt! Steve...showcar...nice to meet you. Let me know on classes.

Jeff

Was there just after you and no I did not bring my car out in this snow like some people. Expect you are now hosing off the frame cleaning off the salt! Steve...showcar...nice to meet you. Let me know on classes.

Yea....I sprayed it down. It was such fun to drive! :-) I can't wait till this snow is gone! Next trip out will be to the car wash and a nice cleaning before we head down to MO. ShowCar is going to detail it for me when I get the NEW new scoop.

Sorry we missed each other!

Jeff and mrhugger Thanks for coming out. It was nice to meet both of you. I think you guys left before the owner's GT500KR showed up. What a sweet car. Hope to see you both soon after the snow melts.

Jeff and mrhugger Thanks for coming out. It was nice to meet both of you. I think you guys left before the owner's GT500KR showed up. What a sweet car. Hope to see you both soon after the snow melts.

Yes, that would have been nice to see.

After the snow melts? :hysterical2:

Sorry guys-just saw this thread (had to work today anyway) but would have tried to swing over. Showcar-you planning on the MO road trip in April?

Archived