TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 Shelby GT Photos & Video

Guest staff2

I was there when the photo was taken this morning. The car looks great. The guy in the photo is with Ford in charge of marketing.

Look close, in the background you will see Ford GTs. There are 85 in the parking lot behind the car. We were there for a photo shoot as well. Edsel Ford was standing about 50 yards behind the car, but he is not pictured.

I was there when the photo was taken this morning. The car looks great. The guy in the photo is with Ford in charge of marketing.

Look close, in the background you will see Ford GTs. There are 85 in the parking lot behind the car. We were there for a photo shoot as well. Edsel Ford was standing about 50 yards behind the car, but he is not pictured.

Are you going to the DCC tonight? I was at Saleen all day yesterday as well.

Thank you for the pics, gotta watch the vid now.

Make mine white (I had a black car once, never again). I can't believe so many people on other treads/boards are bashing this car, I love it and want one. Sure the riveted hood scoop is odd, but it’s kinda old school cool at the same time. It took balls for CS, Ford, whoever, to go that route. And no spoiler looks awesome. I will say that the 235's out back will have to go and the shifter is ugly, but those can be easily dealt with.

Five Oh, I sent you an e-mail.

EDIT: Nice vid! Ride height looks perfect.

I wasn't certain that I would like the car at all, but it is really cool. There are only two things that didn't appeal to me:

1) The stripe says "Shelby GT" and the "GT" fender badges are still here.....so it's kinda redundant without needing to be. I think the "GT" on the fender should be omitted, because the stripe itself is great.

2) The hood scoop is cool, but I'm not too certain about the exposed rivets. It gives me the impression that some "ricer" added it and it's not a factory piece. But, some people seem to like it, so there.

Other than that, I think Ford (and Shelby) are doing a good job pumping out some varients. . .and more are on the way :party:

Archived