TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sub to Plant....serialized...

MYGT500

I called customer service at Ford..they now say i'm serialized...how long from that status to build date to delivery?

My car was serialized back the 2nd week of JUNE and no word about delivery!

Nearly 2 months from serial to build and appears to be at least another month for delivery.

This a upper stripe delete car and a priority 00 too!

I called customer service at Ford..they now say i'm serialized...how long from that status to build date to delivery?

Did they give you your ser#.

I called but fell asleep sitting on hold Music was nice & Lady that said they were experience a back log of

calls--ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Did they give you your ser#.

I called but fell asleep sitting on hold Music was nice & Lady that said they were experience a back log of

calls--ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

no serial number so far....but i'm kinda glad it's talking longer anyway,so the prices will

settle down..My dealer wholesaled the first one 15 k over...

current status on my cars are. REL-FR-PLT Had to explain to cust service rep that meant released from plant. shows arrival date 12:01pm 8/15/06. But yet there is nothing as to being shipped.

2nd car status is scheduled for build on 8/28 with no arrival

Seems like FORD is really rolling on orders now compared to the beginning. 2nd car is going to be produced a bit over a month from order yet first car is now 2 1/2 months and waiting.

So a bit good and not so good. 2nd car is so far much better than any expectation I had.

Did receive the dealer invoice today on first car. Invoice prepared 07/19/06. For transit days shows 08

I can only hope its coming by transport vs train. That would explain why I have been unable to get rail car info?

no serial number so far....but i'm kinda glad it's talking longer anyway,so the prices will

settle down..My dealer wholesaled the first one 15 k over...

Phew -- An what is going to charge you ? Does the ADM go down the longer you wait?

Phew -- An what is going to charge you ? Does the ADM go down the longer you wait?

that's what i'm hoping..i'm watching E bay for prices,as is my dealer. I hope in a few months things will cool

down,and i can get a better price..It should be ADG...additional dealer greed...

Archived