TEAM SHELBY FORUM

¿Is there a Press/Media Kit for the 2007 GT500?

Jesse_Bolt

I am speculating when I take delivery of my Shelby GT500, it could turn into a media event with the local fish wrap and broadcast news showing up. My local dealer, Hastings Ford, maintains an aggressive advertising campaign and could use the delivery of their first Shelby GT500 as media event. I understand taking advantage of free press and advertising. This potential situation makes me wish I was second on their list.

Just in case, I would like to have some copies of official Ford press/media information if available. I'd hate to get caught up in a media frenzy and the reporters get their facts wrong.

JB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I meant help at the media event - you know - like I could be your entourage!

I'm not certain how it's going to go down. My salesman Woody Woolard hinted to me he was going to call in the news (meaning TV) and the paper for a photo op and story. If I have anything to do about it, the focus is going to the car and the dealership. I'd be a-OK if I was left out of it all together. I wanted the press kit to keep the information factual. If you'd like, I'll give you a heads up if I get enough advance notice.

JB

Archived