TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What Is Everyone Paying

As a newbe to this site (not a Mustang newbe - I have '95 and '98 Cobra's) I'm not sure if this is a proper question or not but I'm thinking about ordering a GT500 and would like to know if everyone is paying over sticker or if some of you have managed to order the car at MSRP and what dealers are willing to take an order at sticker price.

As a newbe to this site (not a Mustang newbe - I have '95 and '98 Cobra's) I'm not sure if this is a proper question or not but I'm thinking about ordering a GT500 and would like to know if everyone is paying over sticker or if some of you have managed to order the car at MSRP and what dealers are willing to take an order at sticker price.

To find one this late in the game that you can actually order expect to pay 8k & UP over MSRP

A lot of dealers are asking 15, 20, 25k+ over

Good Luck! You will need it

I agree. Most msrp dealers already have more people wanting a car than they will possibly be able to supply. Hang tight awhile and I think they'll come down to msrp, especially with the Shelby GT coming out and the announcement of the camaro, the upcoming dodge challenger, etc. Competition will surely bring them down.

Archived