2007 Grabber Orange Convertible.

605 H.P.

Los Angeles, CA.

Orange calipers.

Satin black FRPP SC.

40th Anniversary grille badge option.

FRPP/KR suspension.

Conversion done at SAI.

Delivered 12/15/07, completed 03/07/08 (car required custom paint work to complete).

Edited by Son of GT

Micheal,

CSM# SS070012

2007 Grabber Orange Convertible.

605 H.P.

Los Angeles, CA.

Orange calipers.

Satin black FRPP SC.

40th Anniversary grille badge option.

FRPP/KR suspension.

Conversion done at SAI.

Delivered 12/15/07, completed 03/07/08 (car required custom paint work to complete).

E thanks for the info, I had everything but the drop off date.

michael morris

I have been asked to put the province for the Canada folks. If the folks up north will PM me thier province I would be glad to add it to OUR list.

michael morris

Michael,

It looks like this project has the ability to tie up quit a bit of your time.

Just wanted to say thanks for tracking the progress for us, it should help relieve some tension and give us all a "shot from the hip" time frame for the process.

I am sure your time and efforts are appreciated by all.

JimC

Michael,

It looks like this project has the ability to tie up quit a bit of your time.

Just wanted to say thanks for tracking the progress for us, it should help relieve some tension and give us all a "shot from the hip" time frame for the process.

I am sure your time and efforts are appreciated by all.

JimC

I kinda enjoy doing it. If it gets to out of hand I will let yall know and we can pass it around!

Thanks Jim

michael morris

You may hear soon. She called me back today, she said she's been on the phone all last week, getting the last of the 40th Anniversary cars scheduled. Her summary: about 80 more 40th's to finish, at about 10 per week. Then production goes over to the SS. Production is about 16 lifts. In the meantime, 3 lifts in the mod shop are being used for the current SS cars. Using her numbers, that means SS production won't start for about 8 weeks, with just a trickle going out the mod shop. She also said they're waiting for a shipment of KB's for the 725HP cars (maybe another week or 2 :( ), but the calls to get these cars in have started.

I'm not too sure how reliable her info was, as she said they're working on the first 10 verts now, and she didn't think any were finished yet. We obviously know better, but how can she not know that? She sounded a little surprised when I told her we've seen pictures already.

She also told me to keep calling back periodically, as 07SS0250 is too far away to guess at this point.

And last but not least, she really likes the red and black cars. Many have expressed concerns about the black on black, but she says it looks GREAT! But no word on Vista Blue, sadly. She wasn't sure what car colours were being done right now.

Thanks for the info. She called me back today but I wasn't home. I was at the dealer trying to get some warranty work done. Took them 4 hours to replace the headlight and find out they had ordered the wrong tire... :banghead: I guess she replied to my original email but I didn't get it. Go figure because I can't even get TS emails. I have no idea about when I can even drop mine off and I'm just going to plan my vacation/Honeymoon without planning on dropping off the car or picking it up.

With the first 10 verts and then next 50 cars called per AmyB they are about half way to me I'm guessing if they are going in order.

HI Mike,

you can add mine to your list:

07 red coupe

CSM#07SS0521

725HP, Red breaks, Quarter scoops, 40th badge

Conversion to be done at Tesca.

Dave.

Hi, Dave/Mike I'm right behind ya with:

07 Black vert

CSM#07SS0522 (Tenitive)

605HP (polished), Red brakes, 40th badge

Tasca all the way!!! (1700+ miles closer). :happy feet:

I have been asked to put the province for the Canada folks. If the folks up north will PM me thier province I would be glad to add it to OUR list.

michael morris

Red vert,08ss0075 from Alberta,Canada.

Randal.

CSM07SS0049

Black Vert 605

40th Grill Badge

Red Calipers

Drop off date 1/11/08

3/10/08 Said I was on the lift being converted

Thanks and aint it exicting to know they SAI is working on it!!! Guys they are really knocking these cars out. I think the folks at SAI are real excited about how well this is going and the should be. This is an AWESOME CAR!!!!

michael morris

If you havent already and would like to please post your CSM number, Color, Coupe or Vert, Horsepower and where your from.

Im keeping a simple spreadsheet to kinda keep up with these cars

This is the info i have so far.

07s 46 Total 36 coupes, 10 Verts

08s 23 Total 21 coupes, 2 Verts

SAI is keeping up with the OFFICAL info, but Im just doing it for fun.

Thanks to everyone that has posted and everyone in the future.

michael morris

ROBERT HODGE, UK ENGLAND, CSM NUMBER 127

2008 COUPE,COLOUR VAPOUR SILVER, 725BHP RED CALIPERS, POSHISED SUPERCHARGER

Hey MM

I have 3 for you to add. just don't have all info with me at home.

07 Coupe Vista Blue 725hp Denver (07SS0063)

08 Coupe Black 725hp Denver (08SS0139)...............CORRECT # sorry

08 Coupe Vista Blue 725hp Denver (08SS0--- ) 08SS0231

randy

Hey Mike, here is the info on my 3 cars:

08 Coupe Vista Blue 725hp Denver 08SS0231

08 Coupe Black 725hp Denver 08SS0139

07 Coupe Vista Blue 725hp 07SS0063

Michael,

FYI, my # used to be 07SS0278 but was lowered to 07SS0238, Vista Blue Coupe, 605HP from CA. I see you have my old number listed with a Blue Coupe. I'm not sure if its a coincidence or it may be a carry over from before my number changed.

My biggest observation: The vast majority of coupes are going 725HP. I have continued to struggle with the choice given the realities of how I will use the car coupled with the still vague warranty/no warranty issue. I couldn't do an actual count as you have not yet posted the updated list. Not sure if your list is in Excel or not but perhaps you could add totals for things like that. If not I will do a count when I see the list. Not sure if it will help sway me over to 725 or make me realize how rare the 605HP versions may be!

Thanx for all your work on the forum.