TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR MSRP

Well, things are worth what people are willing to pay for them.......so far, people are paying WAY over MSRP!

If I could find one at MSRP, I would buy it.

BUY. :happy feet:

Agreed, In this market I would pay MSRP and then sell it for a profit. If your asking, which I think you are, is the KR worth 80K. Are you getting your moneys worth? I really dont know the answer to that. Its got alot of stuff on it and its going to be a COOL car. WOW! I think a just typed a long post and still havent answered the question :hysterical:

michael morris

Agreed, In this market I would pay MSRP and then sell it for a profit. If your asking, which I think you are, is the KR worth 80K. Are you getting your moneys worth? I really dont know the answer to that. Its got alot of stuff on it and its going to be a COOL car. WOW! I think a just typed a long post and still havent answered the question :hysterical:

michael morris

Yeah- spoken like a true dealer...lots of words with no answers or substance... :hysterical3:

:talkhand:

:slapfight:

I just had to start a lil something so I could use these cool new emoticons!!

Yeah- spoken like a true dealer...lots of words with no answers or substance... :hysterical3:

:talkhand:

I just had to start a lil something so I could use these cool new emoticons!!

:hysterical2:

I have a problem. I try to look at things from the dealer side and customer side. Sometimes they don always agree. I think I might have a split personality. NO I DONT. Shut up I talking now! Dont tell me to shut up! :hysterical2:

michael morris( I think!)

:hysterical2:

I have a problem. I try to look at things from the dealer side and customer side. Sometimes they don always agree. I think I might have a split personality. NO I DONT. Shut up I talking now! Dont tell me to shut up! :hysterical2:

michael morris( I think!)

This must be the reason for this emoticon... :D

Even at MSRP, the KR is over 30K more than the regular GT500. The car looks great and there are certainly some performance improvement, but IMHO, rarity/collectibility is only way to justify the KR MSRP compared to the GT500. I agree that now that the KR MSRP is known, the SS seems like a much better deal and probably just as rare.

You will probably win that one. The bid is for amount over MSRP! So that would put you at $160K if you win. :hysterical2:

No it actually was the total cost....I'm careful to check for that. I have already been outbid though its now going for 100k. I will continue to bid to see if one can be bought for MSRP.....I just don't think its worth more than that. Heck if this stock market/economy gets much worse these dealers are going to be begging people to take them. People quit buying toys when their net worths drop by 20% to 30%.....watch and see.

Archived