TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 Shelby ad in Auto Trader

614HSO

There's an SVT dealer in Orillia??

Sorry, for the confusion, but I do not think it's a car dealer at all. I think the e-mail address it's a sled or power sports dealer or maybe the owner selling his car privately.

There is no SVT dealer north of the GTA in Ontario I know where each and every one is in the country

Whoaa Guys!! Yes it's me, but no it isn't!!

You can STOP with the Hate Calls. I have a Very Irrate Wife at home with a One Year Old!!!

NO my Shelby IS NOT FOR SALE. I've been completely set up by my Workmates and Friends. Actually by a Group of :censored: holes that I Organize a Hockey Weekend Bus Trip to Montreal every year for.

I'm at work and right now and I've been getting a lot of Chuckles from the Guys. I wondered what was going on! Thanks for the Heads Up! You have to understand that I'm King Prankster and they've been waiting for this opportunity. I will get them back. I'm Not exactly sure who the Mastermind is behind this, but I think I know who it is. It's either the Guy I put Adds in the paper about having a Giant Yard Sale, on his Wedding Day held in his Backyard, or the Guy I put a Personal Add for on Lavalife. Wait now, he should be Happy, he married the Girl. Oh ya, they were just separated!!

Oh Man, :censored: 85K?? Think I could get that!! I'll let You know. LOL.

Picture was Hijacked from my Desktop.

Please don't Eject Me Jetsolver!

Whoaa Guys!! Yes it's me, but no it isn't!!

You can STOP with the Hate Calls. I have a Very Irrate Wife at home with a One Year Old!!!

NO my Shelby IS NOT FOR SALE. I've been completely set up by my Workmates and Friends. Actually by a Group of :censored: holes that I Organize a Hockey Weekend Bus Trip to Montreal every year for.

I'm at work and right now and I've been getting a lot of Chuckles from the Guys. I wondered what was going on! Thanks for the Heads Up! You have to understand that I'm King Prankster and they've been waiting for this opportunity. I will get them back. I'm Not exactly sure who the Mastermind is behind this, but I think I know who it is. It's either the Guy I put Adds in the paper about having a Giant Yard Sale, on his Wedding Day held in his Backyard, or the Guy I put a Personal Add for on Lavalife. Wait now, he should be Happy, he married the Girl. Oh ya, they were just separated!!

Oh Man, :censored: 85K?? Think I could get that!! I'll let You know. LOL.

Picture was Hijacked from my Desktop.

Please don't Eject Me Jetsolver!

Easy I meant that for the other folks!! :party: You do know that I can help you with your little problem with these guys right? After 10 yrs in the Forces I learned a little bit up there at, er, uh, attitude adjustment school, yea thats it :ninja: (and a lot about pranks, oh the stories...)That is one seriously good one though...how many minutes off your earthly time you figure that cost you?

Dave are you sure it isn't your wife that made this up?

Maybe she's angry the car is getting more attention these days? (Mine would know she's due in September so she's not a very happy camper)

I did the reverse phone no. too and got the skinny. It all looked too familiar to me.

Orillia, red and white coupe. How many could there be? (Power sports, sled head, etc etc)

I thought to myself after reading your post about the first ride home.... how can he be doing this? This guy has got to be split / multiple personality to put this girl up for sale?

All kidding aside you have got to be a great guy to have your buddies go through all the trouble to do this.

Or..... they are just getting their revenge for you having talked their ears off for two years about this car!

At least the truth came out.....

To be honest I really think I would not want to be "one of those friends" stopping by the house for a beer.

I can't imagine the reception your wife would be giving.

Come to think of it; if I were you, I would account for any and all firearms and shells you may have in your domicile. She may be able to get off pleading induced insanity, but you are gonna have a hell of a time buffing out gunpowder burns on a red car.

Dave are you sure it isn't your wife that made this up?

Maybe she's angry the car is getting more attention these days? (Mine would know she's due in September so she's not a very happy camper)

I did the reverse phone no. too and got the skinny. It all looked too familiar to me.

Orillia, red and white coupe. How many could there be? (Power sports, sled head, etc etc)

I thought to myself after reading your post about the first ride home.... how can he be doing this? This guy has got to be split / multiple personality to put this girl up for sale?

All kidding aside you have got to be a great guy to have your buddies go through all the trouble to do this.

Or..... they are just getting their revenge for you having talked their ears off for two years about this car!

At least the truth came out.....

To be honest I really think I would not want to be "one of those friends" stopping by the house for a beer.

I can't imagine the reception your wife would be giving.

Come to think of it; if I were you, I would account for any and all firearms and shells you may have in your domicile. She may be able to get off pleading induced insanity, but you are gonna have a hell of a time buffing out gunpowder burns on a red car.

I tell you Pete, if it wasn't for the Humour and Great Scumbags here at work, I'd have left Long Ago!

The Wife got her Pool this Summer and I got the Shelby! With Three kids under 8 we each needed our Stress Relief! Actually, I think she may have known something about this. I'll find out tonight when I get home!

Yes skidooing, snowmobiling, is my joy. I've driven from Barrie to the Gaspe and NewBrunswick and back and as far west as T'Bay. I have to say the STOP Trails around Your neck of the woods rank amongst the Best!

Can you imagine if they would have listed the car in there at say...

$30-k?

The phone would be going off the hook for the next 2 months.

:hysterical:

Now That would have been Good! They aren't that Bright!!

Easy I meant that for the other folks!! :party: You do know that I can help you with your little problem with these guys right? After 10 yrs in the Forces I learned a little bit up there at, er, uh, attitude adjustment school, yea thats it :ninja: (and a lot about pranks, oh the stories...)That is one seriously good one though...how many minutes off your earthly time you figure that cost you?

When I logged in at around 3 this pm I clicked onto the New Posts and the first Posting I saw was Autotrader under Canada. Hmmm, I thought and then I read about Orillia. I went to the Autotrader Website and there it was, My Car and specifics. I thought something fishy was going on because there were comments being made all day, here at work, about when I was going to sell my car. Lots of Grins and smart comments about how I never drive the car. Jeeze, I've already got 1000kms! I originally thought that maybe it was someone on this Site that was behind this. I won't say who! He knows already ;)

Ten years in the Forces Jet. What do you figure, Salt Peter?!

When I logged in at around 3 this pm I clicked onto the New Posts and the first Posting I saw was Autotrader under Canada. Hmmm, I thought and then I read about Orillia. I went to the Autotrader Website and there it was, My Car and specifics. I thought something fishy was going on because there were comments being made all day, here at work, about when I was going to sell my car. Lots of Grins and smart comments about how I never drive the car. Jeeze, I've already got 1000kms! I originally thought that maybe it was someone on this Site that was behind this. I won't say who! He knows already ;)

Ten years in the Forces Jet. What do you figure, Salt Peter?!

Dave

You better not ask Jetsolver for guidance my sister has been in the forces for over 20 years, and I tell you when they go for revenge it gets ugly.......

I bet she knows Jetsolver too..... She's in Moosejaw now so Jet knows she likes speed. (At least watching)

BTW I trailered my 01 XC 800 to Kedgewick N.B. and we were logging 250miles a day on the sleds.

To the bar all day........ I still get a :censored: thinking about it

No speed limits on the trails there, unbelieveable like the autobahn of sledding.......

I still say you're buddy's are keepers even if they are a pain in the ass.

When I told the story to my wife... well, she's been giggling all night!

Take care.... I gotta send a PM to Ruf this is too good!

Dave

You better not ask Jetsolver for guidance my sister has been in the forces for over 20 years, and I tell you when they go for revenge it gets ugly.......

I bet she knows Jetsolver too..... She's in Moosejaw now so Jet knows she likes speed. (At least watching)

BTW I trailered my 01 XC 800 to Kedgewick N.B. and we were logging 250miles a day on the sleds.

To the bar all day........ I still get a :censored: thinking about it

No speed limits on the trails there, unbelieveable like the autobahn of sledding.......

I still say you're buddy's are keepers even if they are a pain in the ass.

When I told the story to my wife... well, she's been giggling all night!

Take care.... I gotta send a PM to Ruf this is too good!

Yes the Guys are a Treat!

I've ridden through Quebec on the south shore of the St Lawrence, into New Brunswick, through Edmunston, Kedgwick, St.Quentin and through to Campbellton !!Railbeds!! and back across into Quecec. (Gaspesie) You haven't truly experienced the BEST of Eastern Canada snowmobiling until you have ridden the Gaspe!!

01' XC 800, loves the fuel!

Yes the Guys are a Treat!

I've ridden through Quebec on the south shore of the St Lawrence, into New Brunswick, through Edmunston, Kedgwick, St.Quentin and through to Campbellton !!Railbeds!! and back across into Quecec. (Gaspesie) You haven't truly experienced the BEST of Eastern Canada snowmobiling until you have ridden the Gaspe!!

01' XC 800, loves the fuel!

Dave

I have never riden the Gaspe, I can only imagine what the Matapedia Valley would be like between Mon Jolie and Gaspe. When I lived in Montreal me and the guys from work would organize a ride out of Sudbury. I would be the only guy out of Montreal to make the trek up to Sudbury ride all weekend and go back to Montreal with one big smile on my face!

When I moved up here the first place I went was the sled dealer

I am trully sorry to say I no longer have the XC 800 I traded her for a 700 Sportsman Quad.

(Very long story) The XC 800 was like a diesel next to this thing!

If you can tell me the Shelby is half as much fun as carrying the inside ski at 60+ MPH or takin a break on the middle of the lake in February at midnight with a full moon..... I am going to have to order another Shelby for a back up.....

Dave

I have never riden the Gaspe, I can only imagine what the Matapedia Valley would be like between Mon Jolie and Gaspe. When I lived in Montreal me and the guys from work would organize a ride out of Sudbury. I would be the only guy out of Montreal to make the trek up to Sudbury ride all weekend and go back to Montreal with one big smile on my face!

When I moved up here the first place I went was the sled dealer

I am trully sorry to say I no longer have the XC 800 I traded her for a 700 Sportsman Quad.

(Very long story) The XC 800 was like a diesel next to this thing!

If you can tell me the Shelby is half as much fun as carrying the inside ski at 60+ MPH or takin a break on the middle of the lake in February at midnight with a full moon..... I am going to have to order another Shelby for a back up.....

Pete, all I can say is that I'm too scared to do in a Car what I do on a Doo! Car costs too much if You make a mistake! I'll tell you this though, You'll be Very Satisfied!

I actually live between Barrie and Orillia. When you come through with the Shelby Haul we should try and meet somewhere in Barrie for a Beer before you disappear up the 400/69, never to be seen in Central Ontario again. Actually we should All meet at a predetermined spot. All delivered Shelbys' and those waiting, of course. Kaylan, Pony Ride, Requis, Shelby001, SVTpower, Mustang Joe, jduffy, Markham 51, et all....

Someone asked me to check out this thread.

Now I see why.

You guys Up North are drinking far too much beer.

Or - perhaps not enough.

:hysterical: :happy feet: :hysterical:

eh?

I agree - guys that take this much time and effort to get ya - must like you a lot. Good to have buds like that. :shift:

The last new sled I bought was an 81 SRX! I still have my first sled , a 72 Olympic. If she will start all go for a run with you this winter. The 15 hp is not to fast so maybe I should start out now.

The last sled I bought went like a rocket down a hill, but had no balls going back up. So I told her run honey the kids are waiting for you at the top.

:bandance:

Cheers,

Requis

Be nice guys. That email address belongs to someone we know and love........ and............ he's on the board in case you haven't figured it out....... :):):)

No, it's not me. My car is white.

Wow glad this thread changed tone, I was thinking for sure we lost someone...Friend of mine lost his car when he went away....Big Divorce...left for a business trip and she sold his pride and joy...wheph...

:shift: have fun driving home, I left a voicemail enquiring about if I left the tires could I get it for less.

:party:

Cheers,

Requis :wacko:

Dave, I've been laughing so hard I got tears in my eyes and my sides hurt. I could barely tell my wife the story. Now, if you advertised a yard sale at your buddy's wedding.....well, you had this coming. Well done and thank your buddies for me I needed that laugh. :cheerleader:

The last new sled I bought was an 81 SRX! I still have my first sled , a 72 Olympic. If she will start all go for a run with you this winter. The 15 hp is not to fast so maybe I should start out now.

Cool! I had one too, didn't everyone?

I thought I had the high power verison with the 18HP Rotax, the one that used to backfire and if you were a little too close well the pubes would grow back in the spring sometime. Oh yeah and the retractable headlight!

No worries about speed these days, I dropped my 01' XC 800 for a 500 fan touring that I use to haul my kid around in the sleigh. I used to get a rush going 100MPH for the better part of the day, now if we can go for ten minutes straight at 10MPH I am happy :bandance:

I started out with a 1970 Olympique 12.3 that my Dad bought us Kids in 1975 for $300. My last machine was an 01' MXZ 800 that I put 10000kms on and all I ever replaced were the Runners and the Plugs. A far cry from the Good Olde Days. ;)

Actually, if interested, I do have an 06' Freestyle, not Freestar, for Sale in the Autotrader! I replaced my Diesel Excursion with it and now I'm having withdrawls! :yup:

:censored:

07...................hope you get your 'friends' back BIG TIME !!!!!

Next time you have fish for supper, save some of the uncooked fishjuice in a small container (like one of those 35mm film plastic containers) and bring it to work. Use a q-tip to spread a little under your buddy's desk, the fabric of his chair, even a drop into his keyboard. He will spend hours looking for the fish he thinks you hid in his desk somewhere, best part is the hot babe in accounting will stop coming to visit him with the 'eau de poisson' cologne aroma

:censored:

07...................hope you get your 'friends' back BIG TIME !!!!! I guess they split the $70 for the ad

I'll get them, you bet! There were Five Autotrader Mags shoved into my Mailslot this morning when I got to work. It's a Good Sized Add! I'm not sure what it cost them, but, I'm being told that there were Over 20 Contributors. :nonono:

Next time you have fish for supper, save some of the uncooked fishjuice in a small container (like one of those 35mm film plastic containers) and bring it to work. Use a q-tip to spread a little under your buddy's desk, the fabric of his chair, even a drop into his keyboard. He will spend hours looking for the fish he thinks you hid in his desk somewhere, best part is the hot babe in accounting will stop coming to visit him with the 'eau de poisson' cologne aroma

That would work except for the Video Camera Monitoring in the Office!

Pete, all I can say is that I'm too scared to do in a Car what I do on a Doo! Car costs too much if You make a mistake! I'll tell you this though, You'll be Very Satisfied!

I actually live between Barrie and Orillia. When you come through with the Shelby Haul we should try and meet somewhere in Barrie for a Beer before you disappear up the 400/69, never to be seen in Central Ontario again. Actually we should All meet at a predetermined spot. All delivered Shelbys' and those waiting, of course. Kaylan, Pony Ride, Requis, Shelby001, SVTpower, Mustang Joe, jduffy, Markham 51, et all....

I just had an interesting offer this A.M. to get down to the dealer, so I may well be driving the beast back. Will keep you posted. Regardless of the mode of transport, yes we should all meet somewhere.

I'll stop anywhere for a beer!

Pete

Archived