TEAM SHELBY FORUM

(((((WOW))))) ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!!!

Cobrafan had posted a picture of a poster he had done of his car by David Gaudin. After seeing the pic of the poster I just HAD to have one made with my car.

The problem is David lives over 2,000 miles away from me and the chances of him ever coming to an area near me was slim to none. I asked David if he could do one of my car if I was to send him pictures. In the past, David's policy was that he would use only pictures that he could take himself. The problem was that the pictures need to be just right in order for him to be able to use them to create a good quality poster.

Since we are so far apart David finally agreed to take a look at some pictures I had taken to see if any would be good enough for him to use for him to create his magic. Well after sending him about 50 different shots I had he was able to come up with a few that he thought he could use.

All I can say is….(((((WOW)))))!!!!!!!!

Am I ever so grateful to David for agreeing to do this for me! These are just absolutely STUNNING! I had him make me a collage poster and a show sign.

I’m sure David will explain what you need to do before just sending him a bunch of pics. If the pics are not good enough, he won't be able to use them. So be SURE to ask questions or get instructions from him first, then take LOTS of pics. About 40 – 50 shots. Sending non usable images can cause a time consuming delay. Great pics are needed for David to create his magic and this is just one of the reasons he stopped accepting pics from people and required taking his own. After all, he IS the professional photographer and this is what he does. A photo release will be required. David says that this offer of using other people's photos could be temporary, so you might want to act soon.

His prices are $225.00 for a 16 x 20 unframed collage and $275.00 for an 18 x 24 flat Show Sign. He also takes $100.00 off if they do both at the same time. The Show Signs are laminated and UV protected and mounted on black acrylic. An easel is suggested to display these and is not provided. At this time, the turn around time could be just a couple of weeks to several weeks depending on the response. David said he spent all winter getting caught up on his work.

Here is a link to his website, LINKY or call him at (503) 936-1948 Pacific Time Zone.

Here is a pic of the proofs he did for my car.

Collage Poster: :happy feet:

ShelbyGT500Collagesignedemailproof.jpg

Sign Board: :happy feet:

ShelbyGT500ShowSignsignedemailpr-1.jpg

DAVID...... :happy feet: THANK YOU! :happy feet: THANK YOU! :happy feet: THANK YOU! :happy feet:

These are just ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Cobrafan had posted a picture of a poster he had done of his car by David Gaudin. After seeing the pic of the poster I just HAD to have one made with my car.

The problem is David lives over 2,000 miles away from me and the chances of him ever coming to an area near me was slim to none. I asked David if he could do one of my car if I was to send him pictures. In the past, David's policy was that he would use only pictures that he could take himself. The problem was that the pictures need to be just right in order for him to be able to use them to create a good quality poster.

Since we are so far apart David finally agreed to take a look at some pictures I had taken to see if any would be good enough for him to use for him to create his magic. Well after sending him about 50 different shots I had he was able to come up with a few that he thought he could use.

Am I ever so grateful to David for agreeing to do this for me! These are just absolutely STUNNING! I had him make me a collage poster and a show sign.

I’m sure David will explain what you need to do before just sending him a bunch of pics. If the pics are not good enough, he won't be able to use them. So be SURE to ask questions or get instructions from him first, then take LOTS of pics. About 40 – 50 shots. Sending non usable images can cause a time consuming delay. Great pics are needed for David to create his magic and this is just one of the reasons he stopped accepting pics from people and required taking his own. After all, he IS the professional photographer and this is what he does. A photo release will be required. David says that this offer of using other people's photos could be temporary, so you might want to act soon.

His prices are $225.00 for a 16 x 20 unframed collage and $275.00 for an 18 x 24 flat Show Sign. He also takes $100.00 off if they do both at the same time. The Show Signs are laminated and UV protected and mounted on black acrylic. An easel is suggested to display these and is not provided. At this time, the turn around time could be just a couple of weeks to several weeks depending on the response. David said he spent all winter getting caught up on his work.

Here is a link to his website, LINKY or call him at (503) 936-1948 Pacific Time Zone.

DAVID...... :happy feet: THANK YOU! :happy feet: THANK YOU! :happy feet: THANK YOU! :happy feet:

These are just ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

WOW! beautiful!, but you really should quit beating around the bush, are you saying you like it? :hysterical:

On a side note, maybe we can get David to do a Poster from all the shots posted from Oviedo!! I know there where 1000's of pics taken he could work with!!

Robert, Sharon, Don, what do you think?

That would be awesome and I'd buy it!!

Hello, thanks for the enthusiam, but I can't do a group poster at this time. Just the one-off Photo Collages and Show Signs please.

Thanks!!! David G

Very, very nice. I wish David could have made to Oviedo.

David, all my shots are Hi Res with a D80. If your willing to do more like this, Let me know!!

Jim

Hello Jim, yes, just send me a message, or email david@davidgphotography.com or call me at (503) 936-1948.

David G

Hello, thanks for the enthusiam, but I can't do a group poster at this time. Just the one-off Photo Collages and Show Signs please.

Thanks!!! David G

I understand, no worries...

If your willing to do one for me, let me know.

lambbo2003@yahoo.com

Shelbydude,

Fantastic. I love this guys work. I am still deciding on how to make my show sign. I like your idea with the SVT certificate. I'm trying to figure out how to get the 40th stuff, the SS performance upgrades, and the SVT stuff and still have room for pictures on the same sign. I want to keep the Performance White with Tungsten stripes in the heritage since there were only 61 made in 07.

Beautiful!

Shelbydude,

Fantastic. I love this guys work. I am still deciding on how to make my show sign. I like your idea with the SVT certificate. I'm trying to figure out how to get the 40th stuff, the SS performance upgrades, and the SVT stuff and still have room for pictures on the same sign. I want to keep the Performance White with Tungsten stripes in the heritage since there were only 61 made in 07.

Beautiful!

Cobrafan, thanks for posting the pic of your poster. Had it not been for that I would have not known about David's work. After seeing yours I had to have one of my car made. I am just glad David agreed to let me send him pics of my car and being able to put this together. I just absolutely love his work. It is outstanding!

I am curious. The posters are great. Did you get permission from Ford as well Shelby to do these posters?

One of the members was threatened by Ford just for printing a poster of his own car. :banghead:

When I asked Ford about posters I was informed that they seldom give rights to use their logo or cars on posters. Who did you talk to about the legalities?

Looks great. I like the way he worked the SVT cert into the sign.

I talked to David at the Birthday Bash about working with my SS. So later this summer, I'm taking my SS ( if finished ) to Portland so David can work his photographic magic.

I am curious. The posters are great. Did you get permission from Ford as well Shelby to do these posters?

One of the members was threatened by Ford just for printing a poster of his own car. :banghead:

When I asked Ford about posters I was informed that they seldom give rights to use their logo or cars on posters. Who did you talk to about the legalities?

CORRECTION!

This is MY car, NOT Ford's car! I never signed any waiver of any kind stating anything to any affect that I could not take any pictures of MY car! GET REAL!

Ford sold the car to one of their dealers. I purchased the car from the dealer. Once I bought the car I bought everything attached to that car.

There are no logos added anywhere that aren't specific pics off MY car. They are only pics of MY car. Nothing else. So there is NOTHING anyone can do about me taking pictures of MY own car and having a poster made.

CORRECTION!

This is MY car, NOT Ford's car! I never signed any waiver of any kind stating anything to any affect that I could not take any pictures of MY car! GET REAL!

Ford sold the car to one of their dealers. I purchased the car from the dealer. Once I bought the car I bought everything attached to that car.

There are no logos added anywhere that aren't specific pics off MY car. They are only pics of MY car. Nothing else. So there is NOTHING anyone can do about me taking pictures of MY own car and having a poster made.

Agree.

It's not being mass produced.

It's pictures of YOUR OWN car.

Ford and SAI can :censored: off!

Hey I'm very interested in your pics how do I view? Thanks Kent

Archived