TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT H specs

Newbie here W/ some questions. Considering bidding on a Hertz gt h and wondered if the hood scoop was vented or fake and also if the rear axel is IRS or solid? Has anyone that purchsed these beauties

been able to turn off the traction control?

1. Scoop is fake.

2. solid rear axle.

3. TC button is disabled but all you have to do is remove the little clip that is underneath the button and it will work like any other Mustang.

1. Scoop is fake.

2. solid rear axle.

3. TC button is disabled but all you have to do is remove the little clip that is underneath the button and it will work like any other Mustang.

Thx for the info. i currently drive a 04 tbird but am having a need for a backseat. Is everyone overall happy with the Shelbys? Seems the prices are close to the gt500.

Thx for the info. i currently drive a 04 tbird but am having a need for a backseat. Is everyone overall happy with the Shelbys? Seems the prices are close to the gt500.

The general consensus on the SGT is everyone is happy with them although almost everyone agrees they could stand a little better boost in power - not 500hp like the GT500 but about 50-75. I chose the 4:10 gear route which feels like adding power.

As far as the way they handle, they are awesome.

The price is because they are rare and people are counting on that for collectability.

Archived