TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rough Winter

ShowCar

As some of you know My GT is a Daily Driver and she was looking rough.Since we have a day of above freezing tempratures i decided to give the paint a once over.

Enjoy.

RoughWinter.jpg

Snow in the door reflecting.

PowerByFord.jpg

Houses reflecting in the trunk.

CSDecal.jpg

Door reflection

Doorreflection.jpg

My little Helper approves.Check out the reflection in the fender lip.

Littleone.jpg

Now I feel bad - not as much snow as you, but mine's not near as clean...guess I have more work to do now!!

I am so glad I moved south, no more snow for me. It was really warm today in Dallas that I was able to wear shorts and a short sleeve shirt. Not to brag or anything.. I was at an autocross track today and really wished I had my car back together. Today would have been an awsome day for a cruise. Now if my rotors would only get here errr....

Adam SGT#3670

Daily Driver, good for you. Do you have snow tires on that bad boy? Winter up in New Engalnd has been pretty bad this year as well, so much for everyone talking about Global Warming the last couple soft winters. I bought my car in December and have 500 miles on it, I will make up for that in the months coming up.

By the way, Car looks good!!!!!!!

Carnut, it takes more time to warm up the trunk emblem than to install it. The thing just sticks on. I used a heatgun(Blowdryer) to activate the double sided tape on the inside.Just clean the old emble off before the install using alchol.

I grew up in Buffalo NY,When I moved to Nashville TN. in 1991 I was so relieved that the winters are extremely mild :happy feet: I still remember living in the snow,Rust,Salt belt and feel sorry for you guys.Come South Y'all.

Archived