TEAM SHELBY FORUM

bought & paid for today, in on 14th

landscaper /stang

Congratulations! Post up some pics when you get it. You're right, the wait is horrible. Mines riding the rail, currently in Atlanta. I look forward to seeing yours. :happy feet: :shift:

Congrats is finally being shipped fastbackman!

Mine (coupe) was due today the 9th but so far nothing.

Will be burning up the phone lines tomorrow trying to find out where its at.

Vacation planned for Aug 15 so sure hope it makes it by then.

Another trip planned for end of September so hope convert makes it by then!

I paid today, and will get it on Monday the 14th, Black convert. with white racing stripes. The wait is horrible. Turned in my 2006 GT today. I'll post pics when I get it. :bandance:

Awesome, congrats :happy feet: I have a black vert. w/tungsten coming soon also. Check this out, I'm not sure what to make of it: Tuesday I got my vin# from the dealer, I just got off the phone with Ford CS and she told me the car is waiting to be shipped :shrug: When I asked her if that meant the car was already produced she said yes, go figure that one out. I'm not complaining just seems odd it was that quick

Awesome, congrats :happy feet: I have a black vert. w/tungsten coming soon also. Check this out, I'm not sure what to make of it: Tuesday I got my vin# from the dealer, I just got off the phone with Ford CS and she told me the car is waiting to be shipped :shrug: When I asked her if that meant the car was already produced she said yes, go figure that one out. I'm not complaining just seems odd it was that quick

Archived