TEAM SHELBY FORUM

the idiot returns

07SGT4578

You own it, you should be able to sell it. Unless it's against the law or national security.

CaptDave

I don't think anybody has a problem with him selling it, but with his little rant against Carroll Shelby in the description, who's gonna want to buy it?

I don't think anybody has a problem with him selling it, but with his little rant against Carroll Shelby in the description, who's gonna want to buy it?

Sorry, my fault. I just looked at what was for sale. I didn't read anything bad. What did he say?

CaptDave

Personally I could care less about what is being said verses what is being offered. The poster is cool, plus, it's signed. If the seller wants to rant let him if I can get the post cheap because of it so be it. of course I wonder what a post like that would be worth signed by TWO guys with the last name Shelby :hysterical2: Maybe turn it around and put it right back on Ebay for a bigger profit :shift:

Mr S.

He has a right to his opinion and a right to sell it. We may not like it; so I just don't look at it or buy it.

No problem selling his item but his description should not have been allowed by e-Bay.

Why do you think so? Why would Ebay care? Anyway, he sold it.

:censored::redcard::redcard:

idiot auction part two

isnt there something we can do about this? amy, sharon, robert?

Why do you start this crap? Whomever it is its HIS property and he can sell it however he wants! Its called Capitalism!

Once someone paid for Carroll Signature, it now belongs to the new owner and Shelby has no futher legal rights to it. Same way with the cars he sold once he took the cash , the title is transfered and he no longer has any right to that car or its history.

This is correct and well said.

CaptDave

Archived