TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Floor & Trunk Mats

Greetings All,

I promised photos of my car when I made a change, so here they are. I went with Lloyd mats through AutoAnything.com. I have Lloyd mats in my Porsche and have been happy with them, so ordered a set of floor mats with a "Powered by Ford" logo, and a trunk mat with a "Ford Racing" logo. Quality is first-rate and I'm very pleased. :happy feet:

Photos don't do justice to the deep black of the mats due to bright sunlight and my inability to filter that out of the photos. :banghead:

2 Piece Floor mats #1318188 $94.95 plus $25.00 for logo

One trunk mat #1955772 $92.90 plus $25.00 for logo

Grand Total $237.85

DSCN0350.jpg

DSCN0349.jpg

DSCN0348.jpg

DSCN0346.jpg

DSCN0345.jpg

DSCN0343.jpg

DSCN0342.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Are you intentionally saving your original floor mats and using these in their place? I was wondering how easy or hard it may be to get a new set of mats like the originls.

Thanks,

Andy.

Are you intentionally saving your original floor mats and using these in their place? I was wondering how easy or hard it may be to get a new set of mats like the originls.

Thanks,

Andy.

Not hard at all. I became quite the mat whore having 2 extra sets. Paid about a avg price for one set then picked up the other really cheap on ebay.

Thanks,

Andy.

Andy,

That's the plan. Use the Lloyd mats now, and hang onto the original mats just in case the value of the car skyrockets over the coming years. Of course I'm assuming that the supply of original mats will have long since dryed up at that future date...

Tried to buy the same thing and Autoanything told me they could not do the "powered by Ford" embroider. So I ordered 08SGT1449 on mine. They told me they had never done a "powered by Ford", I told them they were full of it and figured I should just go with my SGT number.

Sorry to hear that Hardluck, obviously the ordertaker didn't know what he/she was talking about.

Before I called Autoanything to place my order, first I found the logos at the Lloyd website, http://www.lloydmats.com/logos_FORD.htm

Then I called Autoanything and ordered the mats by directing the clerk over to the Lloyd logo site so he could understand and get logo numbers for what I wanted. The Autoanything site isn't comprehensive, so I had to do the same thing with my Porsche mats, as well as the Colgan bra I ordered. Maybe that's why their prices are low; they have us do the leg work for them.

Hope this helps and don't take "no" for an answer...

Sorry to hear that Hardluck, obviously the ordertaker didn't know what he/she was talking about.

Before I called Autoanything to place my order, first I found the logos at the Lloyd website, http://www.lloydmats.com/logos_FORD.htm

Then I called Autoanything and ordered the mats by directing the clerk over to the Lloyd logo site so he could understand and get logo numbers for what I wanted. The Autoanything site isn't comprehensive, so I had to do the same thing with my Porsche mats, as well as the Colgan bra I ordered. Maybe that's why their prices are low; they have us do the leg work for them.

Hope this helps and don't take "no" for an answer...

Thanks for the help. I will get the logo for the trunk mat as I have not ordered that yet...wife has me on a tight leash since I dropped $1000 the first week.

Andy,

That's the plan. Use the Lloyd mats now, and hang onto the original mats just in case the value of the car skyrockets over the coming years. Of course I'm assuming that the supply of original mats will have long since dryed up at that future date...

I have the Lloyd mats in my 07 Ford Explorer Limited, and they are great. I went right through the factory mats with the heel of my dress shoes for work in about 5 months...and I'm not hard on floor mats. I love the mats you selected...best I've ever seen, and I've been worried about getting replacement mats for the orginals.

I think I'll do the same thing you have done...save the orginals just in case and use the awesome looking mats with the "Powered by Ford" and Ford Racing logos. :dance:

Did you order one of their best quality mats or just the middle of the pack quality?

I had the same trouble with autoanything, so I went throught Auto Accessories 4 Less, they have all the choices listed on there site. here is a copy of the order,

Lloyd Ultimats 2 Pc Front

2 PcCar Mats - With Logo Front Car Mats ($79.90)

Black Ford Mustang 2007Logo: 829049

($26.00) Powered ByFord - AppliqueUM3

Shipping 0.00Tax 0.00Total 106.85

I will be getting the trunk mat next, got to take it easy $$$$

I have the Lloyd mats in my 07 Ford Explorer Limited, and they are great. I went right through the factory mats with the heel of my dress shoes for work in about 5 months...and I'm not hard on floor mats. I love the mats you selected...best I've ever seen, and I've been worried about getting replacement mats for the orginals.

I think I'll do the same thing you have done...save the orginals just in case and use the awesome looking mats with the "Powered by Ford" and Ford Racing logos. :dance:

Did you order one of their best quality mats or just the middle of the pack quality?

AndyGJ,

I went with the regular, not what Autoanything called the premium plush...

AndyGJ,

I ordered the premium quality...they are do to arrive today, I bought the set of four front and back mats. I just ordered the trunk mat with the "powered by Ford" (did not tell the wife, I will ask for forgiveness later since today is our anniversary.)

I will put pics up when they show up.

• 4 weeks later...
AndyGJ,

I ordered the premium quality...they are do to arrive today, I bought the set of four front and back mats. I just ordered the trunk mat with the "powered by Ford" (did not tell the wife, I will ask for forgiveness later since today is our anniversary.)

I will put pics up when they show up.

Hardluck - ANY PICS yet of the mats?? I'm anxious to order but wanted to see yours first...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived