TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates

Has anyone put the MM C/C plates on their car? I heard good reviews about it and I think we all need camber plates (or camber bolts- alot cheaper) because of our lowered cars. I'm thinking about having watts link fays 2 and MM cc plates on my car. Is this a good set up?

Thanks,

Lawrence

Has anyone put the MM C/C plates on their car? I heard good reviews about it and I think we all need camber plates (or camber bolts- alot cheaper) because of our lowered cars. I'm thinking about having watts link fays 2 and MM cc plates on my car. Is this a good set up?

Thanks,

Lawrence

I would like to know how much height may be added by using these? (MM C/C)

Thanks,

Lawrence

Yes they do need them. Mine has the Eibach (or however you spell it) camber bolts installed.

So why is this not covered under warranty? The instructions for installing the struts says the camber bolts are included in the kit.

http://www.fordracingparts.com/download/in...htM-18000-A.pdf

I'll answer my own question.

I called Ford Racing and they said the negative camber IS a characteristic of the suspension kit and improves the handling (which we know). Therefore, if you put alot of miles on your SGT as a daily driver, then excessive tire wear would be an issue, but if your car is a toy that is driven on weekends, etc. (like mine), then enjoy the handling and rotate your tires every 3000 miles.

I'll rotate my tires this weekend and see how the tire wear is at 2800 miles!

I'll answer my own question.

I called Ford Racing and they said the negative camber IS a characteristic of the suspension kit and improves the handling (which we know). Therefore, if you put alot of miles on your SGT as a daily driver, then excessive tire wear would be an issue, but if your car is a toy that is driven on weekends, etc. (like mine), then enjoy the handling and rotate your tires every 3000 miles.

I'll rotate my tires this weekend and see how the tire wear is at 2800 miles!

+1...Works for me.

Archived