TEAM SHELBY FORUM

08CSM1449 Arrival

Hardluck33

All,

First off shout out to MM---spot on---thank you very much. The car is still at the dealership being cleaned---it was a mess, covered with tons of sand on the outside and engine compartment...she will be driven home tommorow after cleaning. All documents are signed and tags are on her just waiting for the bath.

Attached you will find pictures. My 11 year old and 3 year old were with me, unfortunately my wife was not able to make the trip to the dealership, but my 11 year old took all the pics and did pretty darn good.

The girls love it and it was breath taking to see my own SGT when I walked into the garage bay. It will be 55-70 degrees in NC this weekend and we will get the first 500miles on her this weekend I promise!!!

Oops on the title Should have been 08SGT1449 not "CSM" my bad...was way too excited while typing!!!

post-12759-1204241512_thumb.jpg

post-12759-1204241522_thumb.jpg

post-12759-1204241573_thumb.jpg

post-12759-1204241620_thumb.jpg

post-12759-1204241512_thumb.jpg

post-12759-1204241522_thumb.jpg

post-12759-1204241573_thumb.jpg

post-12759-1204241620_thumb.jpg

CSM -1928 has made it's new home in Massachusetts. Wow what a car. Other than a few

issues such as hood being difficult to close and the hood retaining pin cables trapped under

the radiator shroud ( not the problem with the hood). 25 miles on her now. Going to install

sequential signal harness this weekend.

Congrats!! Another NC VB SGT Coupe..........

Hey, you're only about 40 miles from where the Dyno-Day will be held this Saturday in Benson. Even if you don't want to dyno your car come hang out. Here's the thread with the details; http://forum.teamshelby.com/forums/index.p...c=15035&hl=

Congrats!! Another NC VB SGT Coupe..........

Hey, you're only about 40 miles from where the Dyno-Day will be heald this Saturday in Benson. Even if you don't want to dyno your car come hang out. Here's the thread with the details; http://forum.teamshelby.com/forums/index.p...c=15035&hl=

Quick questions and I think we are in...

Wife wants to know if we can bring the little ones and do you have any Dyno Slots left?

Thanks

Jason

• 2 weeks later...
Wanted to hit up Andy's today but it was a bit on the chilly side for the little one to be out there...see you Thursday night.

I didn't go either, Kim is cooking a big dinner for the kids and grandkids (a turkey with all the fixings!), so I needed to stay home and keep an eye on the granddaughter. We'll see you Thursday.

• 2 weeks later...
All,

First off shout out to MM---spot on---thank you very much. The car is still at the dealership being cleaned---it was a mess, covered with tons of sand on the outside and engine compartment...she will be driven home tommorow after cleaning. All documents are signed and tags are on her just waiting for the bath.

Attached you will find pictures. My 11 year old and 3 year old were with me, unfortunately my wife was not able to make the trip to the dealership, but my 11 year old took all the pics and did pretty darn good.

The girls love it and it was breath taking to see my own SGT when I walked into the garage bay. It will be 55-70 degrees in NC this weekend and we will get the first 500miles on her this weekend I promise!!!

Oops on the title Should have been 08SGT1449 not "CSM" my bad...was way too excited while typing!!!

Congratulations, they are awesome machines, love the Vista Blue, Good Luck and have fun. Be careful with the tickets though!

Archived