TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Upgrade Proposals

ShelbyPilot

I would prefer about 31 HP to be 350. This could easily be done with just improved cylinder heads. Better flow and yet no additional stress on the engine from a SC or turbo. Also a one piece aluminum drive shaft. Rather than SSGT, how about SAI GT. I love the blue stripes on white but there is something classic about white and silver. Would also prefer a a la carte menu of options.

We already had this discussion I think a year ago...have to look.

My only please don't items:

PLEASE NO Terlingua car stuff!

PLEASE NO GT500 spoiler!

Other than that I'll consider all....as long as it doesn't ruin what makes this car beautiful.

I found one discussion Jeff?

http://forum.teamshelby.com/forums/index.p...26&hl=GT350

Yeah this is one!

There is another, from the old forum too, where I know I outlined two possible packages, one the "Appearance Package", spoiler, hood, lower grill, lights, etc., and a "Performance Package" that itself had NA and SC options.

I tried to find it but these items have been mentioned so much with any search you get pages and pages of stuff.

:banghead:

i just want my hail damage fixed. if i replace the hood. i wonder how much it would cost to send it out to Vegas and have it striped and how long it would take...ugh the headache!

i'll probably have to send the whole car accually. :censored:

i just want my hail damage fixed. if i replace the hood. i wonder how much it would cost to send it out to Vegas and have it striped and how long it would take...ugh the headache!

i'll probably have to send the whole car accually. :censored:

You can by a brand new factory painted take off hood for $379. I did and have it stored.

http://newtakeoff.com/index.asp?PageAction...amp;ProdID=7837

Archived