TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Single Pod A Pillar For 2 5/8" Boost Gauge

If you call speed of sound my guess is they will make you one.

I have the Shelby non-supercharged gauges installed, which are made by Autometer and are 2 5/8" diameter. I will only use a 2 5/8" Shelby boost gauge, if SPP will sell me one. Otherwise, I will install Autometer 2 1/8" boost and H2O carbon fiber gauges plus a 2 pod speed of sound B pillar mount. The Autometer 2 1/8" boost and H2O carbon fiber gauges look identical to the Carroll Shelby signature ones, sans his signature.

I have the Shelby non-supercharged gauges installed, which are made by Autometer and are 2 5/8" diameter. I will only use a 2 5/8" Shelby boost gauge, if SPP will sell me one. Otherwise, I will install Autometer 2 1/8" boost and H2O carbon fiber gauges plus a 2 pod speed of sound B pillar mount. The Autometer 2 1/8" boost and H2O carbon fiber gauges look identical to the Carroll Shelby signature ones, sans his signature.

You are correct on all counts Mike. I do not think that they will sell you one gauge though. I could be wrong, but I did ask awhile ago and the answer was no. That could have changed. The Autometer is a 2 1/16" gauge Carbon Fiber series and will fit in one of the coolest gauge pods avalible. The SOS "A" pillar. Great product and people. OEM "A" pillar so a factory fit. Good luck with your choice but I think your on the right track. :headspin:

Archived