TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ITS' HEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE!!!

2008vistablue

It had been a month of negotiations with the dealer and four months with Ford and finally she arrived today.

What a cool birthplace. Flintrock MI.

The stork delivered her to central Il this afternoon. If the weather would only cooperate. :banghead:

Yes I did get the fastest color!!! I did poke at the dealer and ask if I could change the color and he said sure.....just let them know which color of rustoleum I like :hysterical2:

It had been a month of negotiations with the dealer and four months with Ford and finally she arrived today.

The stork delivered her to central Il this afternoon. If the weather would only cooperate. :banghead:

Yes I did get the fastest color!!! I did poke at the dealer and ask if I could change the color and he said sure.....just let them know which color of rustoleum I like :hysterical2:

Congrats on the new arrival. More snow on the way here :( BUT spring is on the way ;)

Congrats Robert! Enjoy and let the modding begin!!!!!!!!!!1

Hey congrates!! :happy feet:

but the finally fiq out it is not the paint color that make's them fast BUT the STRIPE color

or so i hear anyway :happy feet:

they are a blast to drive in the snow :hysterical:

Pics????????????

Pics????????????????????

Pics??????????????????????????

You know the rules! You MUST post pics! LOTS AND LOTS OF PICS!!!!

Where in central IL ??

What dealer did you get it from?

Pic?????????????????????????????????????

Pics???????????????????????????????????????????

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Hey congrates!! :happy feet:

but the finally fiq out it is not the paint color that make's them fast BUT the STRIPE color

or so i hear anyway :happy feet:

they are a blast to drive in the snow :hysterical:

The stripe adds weight, plus the edges of the vinyl create more turbulence and slow you down... :superhero:

Great colour choice, congrats!

hey vista blue ..... congratulations ..... great color choice ... Vista blue was my second choice but you do have a issue. It isnt the fastest ... RED IS !!!!! :hysterical2:

Welcome to the GT500 club and enjoy the car ... its one helluva a ride !

Archived