TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby to be in full force at VIR!

robertlane

Team Shelby will be at the VIR (Cobra & GT500 Nationals) this coming 30 May - 01 June 2008. We plan on bringing a GT500 SuperSnake as well as two other models along with the Shelby rig.

Click here to learn more about this event and keep checking on the home page of the forums for more events.

Good news, I will love seeing them.

CaptDave

Good to see Team Shelby on the east coast...now just keep working your way up to the northeast region and Lime Rock!!! Combine it with some sort of Tasca Ford show!

Team Shelby will be at the VIR (Cobra & GT500 Nationals) this coming 30 May - 01 June 2008. We plan on bringing a GT500 SuperSnake as well as two other models along with the Shelby rig.

Click here to learn more about this event and keep checking on the home page of the forums for more events.

That's great news. I live in northern Virginia and went down in the early 2000 for a meet. Had Carroll sign my 1966 GT35H. It's a great track and the club looks like

a country club. My only problem in May will be which car to drive down. the 66Hertz, 2006 GT-H or my soon to come 2008 Super Snake.

Thanks for the info.

Oz Lamonds

Good to see Team Shelby on the east coast...now just keep working your way up to the northeast region and Lime Rock!!! Combine it with some sort of Tasca Ford show!

I TOTALLY AGREE. We are very aware that New England, the Southeast and the Mid West need support. We'll have more announcements within weeks, SO HANG ON ;)

:banvictory:

Humm....getting married on June 7th......how about a Shelby bachelor party? :hysterical2:

ok, something to work on! :superhero:

Hey, you can always skin Hawaii. :redcard:

I TOTALLY AGREE. We are very aware that New England, the Southeast and the Mid West need support. We'll have more announcements within weeks, SO HANG ON ;)

:banvictory:

Hey, you can always skin Hawaii. :redcard:

I am sure I'll see plenty of skin in Hawaii :hysterical3: .....MY WIFE'S!

You guys are going to have to do this one without me. :slapfight: :whew:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Its getting closer, I am looking forward to see everyone and there cars.

Who is going to the Banquet?

Sharon

I'm going to the banquet. I have an extra ticket it seems :censored:

Archived