TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby At My Office

IASHELBYGT

I was looking to liven things up at my office and decided I had an empty wall that needed filling. I hung the It's black...or It's white Ford Shelby GT poster, a 1966 Shelby GT350 dealer info sheet I found on Ebay that I had framed and two Shelby Collectibles 1:18 scale diecast cars. A 2007 Shelby GT and a 1966 GT350, trying to show people who come in the heritage of my car to the cars of past. Then in the middle is my Shelby GT500 lamp. They are great conversation pieces and it really gets people asking about my obsession. Then as they are looking at those things my screen saver on my computer is rolling through about a 100 picture slide show of my car. My co-workers probably think I'm a little nuts, but I thought you all would understand. Thanks for letting me share. Dave

I was looking to liven things up at my office and decided I had an empty wall that needed filling. I hung the It's black...or It's white Ford Shelby GT poster, a 1966 Shelby GT350 dealer info sheet I found on Ebay that I had framed and two Shelby Collectibles 1:18 scale diecast cars. A 2007 Shelby GT and a 1966 GT350, trying to show people who come in the heritage of my car to the cars of past. Then in the middle is my Shelby GT500 lamp. They are great conversation pieces and it really gets people asking about my obsession. Then as they are looking at those things my screen saver on my computer is rolling through about a 100 picture slide show of my car. My co-workers probably think I'm a little nuts, but I thought you all would understand. Thanks for letting me share. Dave

Looks good, Dave-and you're not alone, my co-workers think I'm nuts too when it comes to the Shelby!! Off subject, are you planning on heading to Shelbyfest in April?

Looks good, Dave-and you're not alone, my co-workers think I'm nuts too when it comes to the Shelby!! Off subject, are you planning on heading to Shelbyfest in April?

Hey Dream,

I'm thinking about it but have not made any arrangements yet. Are there any rooms left at the main hotel? The Baymont I think?

Dave

Thanks for the pics, Im still in the closet at work and have HID my Shelby stuff at home. Maybe when the SS gets here I will put some pics of it up in my office. I think Im getting my Window Sticker signed and that would look GREAT framed in my office. Look at WORLD IM coming out of the closet :happy feet: Wait a minutes that dont sound RIGHT :censored::hysterical:

michael morris

The first thing anyone sees coming into my office is the "It's black ... or it's white" poster framed in a nice black frame. I've also got a muscle car clock that's got a Boss 429 at the 12 o'clock position. The engine starts up on the hour. :hysterical: In addition, there's the Mustang Monthly calendar and my GT500 1:18 scale model. My home office has my poster from the Museum fundraiser event in Boulder and my Shelby AutoParts poster with a black SGT with razors and a Ford GT poster. My family thinks I'm nuts.

Thanks for the pics, Im still in the closet at work and have HID my Shelby stuff at home. Maybe when the SS gets here I will put some pics of it up in my office. I think Im getting my Window Sticker signed and that would look GREAT framed in my office. Look at WORLD IM coming out of the closet :happy feet: Wait a minutes that dont sound RIGHT :censored::hysterical:

michael morris

:hysterical2::hysterical: :tease:

The first thing anyone sees coming into my office is the "It's black ... or it's white" poster framed in a nice black frame. I've also got a muscle car clock that's got a Boss 429 at the 12 o'clock position. The engine starts up on the hour. :hysterical: In addition, there's the Mustang Monthly calendar and my GT500 1:18 scale model. My home office has my poster from the Museum fundraiser event in Boulder and my Shelby AutoParts poster with a black SGT with razors and a Ford GT poster. My family thinks I'm nuts.

Hey Wes,

The Shelby lamp I have has a key on the top for the switch. One click turns the light on, a click the other way and sound effects start up the car and then it revs up and sounds like it's driving off. Isn't it funny what makes us happy!

dave

michael morris

Michael,

That's not right :redcard: Hey I'll be calling you sometime next month to order those wheels. Not sure if it'll be 20 x 9 all the way around or 20 x 10 for the rears.

Dave

Hey Dream,

I'm thinking about it but have not made any arrangements yet. Are there any rooms left at the main hotel? The Baymont I think?

Dave

As far as I know, there are still rooms as I keep seeing posters saying they got reservations there. That would be cool if you could make it and we could re-unite our cars for some pics off the trailer. There's a group of us heading down-maybe we could get hooked up along the way for the convoy down. keep us posted. Larry

Archived