TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mod Shops

Some of you may have the answers that I am looking for. I am debating between sending my Shelby GT to a certified Shelby mod shop or just having my Ford dealer do it. Does anyone know if there would be a problem with having it done locally? Or is it necessary to go to a Shelby Mod Shop and if that's the case, where would I find a Certified Shop in or near Florida? What are the pros and cons of either. Thanks.

Some of you may have the answers that I am looking for. I am debating between sending my Shelby GT to a certified Shelby mod shop or just having my Ford dealer do it. Does anyone know if there would be a problem with having it done locally? Or is it necessary to go to a Shelby Mod Shop and if that's the case, where would I find a Certified Shop in or near Florida? What are the pros and cons of either. Thanks.

What mods are you considering?

SAI Mod Shop Pros:

Modifications should be entered into registry.

Invoice of modifications at SAI Mod shop may help future value.

The pride of saying the Modifications occurred at SAI.

SAI Mod Shop Cons:

Lost Time, There is a line already that is growing not shrinking. Plus lost time in shipping your car.

The Mod Shops aren't local to you. Any problems may be met with delays in repair because of distance.

The current Mod Shops are at SAI in Vegas, Tasca in New Englan and the one in Dallas. I think there is also a place in Florida that has may be a supplier for Shelby parts and has built CS6/8s. I don't know the name though.

Here it is...and Steve is an awesome guy !

Stephen L. Naeger

President / Owner

Tampa Bay Shelby/Superformance, Inc

An Authorized Shelby/Superformance Dealer

10420 66th St. N #B-7

Pinellas Park, FL 33782-2338

727-545-1572 shop

727-692-1579 cel

www.Tampabayshelby.com

Tampabayshelby@aol.com

www.Shelbyautos.com

Archived