TEAM SHELBY FORUM

shelby framed plack ??

tomlor611

i noticed that at the oveido show at the front of many cars you guys had some kind of framed plack from shelby, i can't remember what was on them but i think it was the vin # ect... and said shelby on it.i would like to know what these were and how did you guys get them.

Are you sure you're not thinking of GT500's each of which receives a certificate from SVT with the VIN etc. I find it hard to believe there were that many museum delivery vehicles present but I could be wrong!

I have always wanted to have one of these, or order some of the other prints from Shelby ArteHouse--but the problems is there are NO prints available of the PRODUCTION version of a Black Shelby GT.

Maybe I'm being too picky---but my Black Shelby GT came with black wheels, not the polished silver.

http://shelby.artehouse.com/perl/noOptions...skuProductID=27

Maybe you are being picky, but thats the exact reason I didnt buy one either.

Of all the things we have waited and waited for.....rushing the Arthouse print to production was a mistake, they lost out on my $600.

Yes, too many things, such as the SGT diecast cars, have been made using the prototype cars. That's why the white cars have a painted lower fascia and GT style rear lower fascia for example.

Ugh....these have become THE way the cars are seen. Even the nice Motor Trend article used the P2 car.

Oh well...

Maybe you are being picky, but thats the exact reason I didnt buy one either.

Of all the things we have waited and waited for.....rushing the Arthouse print to production was a mistake, they lost out on my $600.

Same here. I passed on the print, but the model has the correct black wheels so I bought it! :headspin:

Archived